Request - Celestia Ludenburg pt. 2

Requested by @Tbirdy9245 ! Last part of the request, I hope you liked it!! :))

Siblings:

You, an only child, had been begging for a little sibling. All of your friends at school always expressed how annoying their siblings are, but that never really stopped you since you could never understand what having siblings is like.

Soon enough Celestia was convinced to adopt another child. Initially she was skeptical, but if you were good mannered what would stop enother kid from being well mannered?

So you accompanied your mother to fill out all the paperwork or whatever needed to be done, seeing some kids staring at Celestia. They were either scared, amazed, or confused. It was funny to see their expressions, but in the end they walked off and most likely forgot about her.

Your mother didn't really let you have a say in anything, probably for the better.

A few hours passed and you saw a little boy walk into the room, looking up at your mother with a small, shy smile,"Hello Miss Ludenburg.." He said, almost looking up at you with a bit of a bigger smile,"Call me mother, please.." You nodded,"Daisuke, this is your older sister, Y/N.." Your mother gestured to you and you smiled.

This was now the start of you being the oldest child, and shouldering the responsibility that came with that role.

Babysitting:

Normally your mother was home when you were, and that meant there was no need for you to be looked after. You were also a calm and collected person, probably copying the mannerism from your mother's facade.

However, since your little brother has been here it's been wild. You would usually just sit reading in the library, ignoring the kid if he ever came in to bother you.

Recently since Celestia was unable to be home because of some things, she had hired a bored teen to look after you and your brother in this mansion.

"Mom who's that?" You heard your little brother question as you walked down the hallway. You entered the room to see your mother standing next to a teen girl, probably around 17 or 18,"This is Mei, she'll be looking after you and your sister while I'm gone.."

"Nice to meet you!" The girl smiled.

You were ticked off about her. You didn't really like her. Surely if she herself was pretending your mother would notice too, or maybe she has noticed already. You glanced to your mother with an uncertain look, seeing her glance back with a look which you knew meant she's thinking the same as you.

"Now run off to play or read.." Celestia said with a fake porcelain smile,"And Mei: do not attempt anything here." Her eyes narrowed as she glared to the bored teen babysitter, who shivered at Celestia's words.

Celestia Ludenburg has trust in her own acting skills, so much so to place untrust onto sly teens. Maybe next time she will let you take care of your little brother, you're old enough.

Sports:

You weren't a sporty kid. You could probably run 50 meters at full sprint and then lose all of your stamina for the rest of the time you have to run.

That is exactly what happened during sports day.

One of the challenges was running 800 metres, aka 4 times around a 200 metre run track. Your mother fully expected you to be unable to do the full 800 with no stops or with speed; she couldn't blame you for that, she knew you'd much rather sit in the school library just like you do at home.

The older and younger kids had been grouped together, so you were standing next to your brother and waving to Celestia. She'd given you a small talk before all this, she didn't want you to pull a muscle running to impress her.

🎉 You've finished reading Danganronpa Parent Scenarios! (THH, SDR2, V3 + Fem!Y/N) || ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕊 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼𝔻! 🎉