Siblings - SDR2

Some scenarios might be really reused since I'm not really sure what to write- I also do not know how adoption works so- 💀 (I also half assed most of these I'm sorry 😭)

Lil edit the day I'm publishing this: GUYS THIS BOOK IS AT 515 VIEWS?? LIKE WHOA. I LITERALLY JUST CAME ONTO WATTPAD AND I WENT TO EDIT A DIFFERENT BOOK AT ALL I SEE IS 515 ON THIS BOOK??? LIKE TYSM 😭😭❤️ ALSO TO STOP ALL OF MY LITTLE OUTBURSTS OF HAPPINESS BEFORE EVERY SCENARIO I WON'T REALLY BE FREAKING OUT UNTIL 1000, OR ATLEAST 800 VIEWS. ANYWAYS TYSM ❤️❤️❤️

For Hajime's part: him and Chiaki are dating at this point in the scenarios since they are all going in a timeline, they are not married..... Yet/hj

Hajime Hinata:

You were not begging for a sibling, no. But he thought it'd be nice to have another child around so here you were at an adoption centre waiting outside for your dad. It wasn't that bad waiting actually, Chiaki had tagged along as well. She was letting you play on the game boy she brought with her.

Sooner or later Hajime walked out with a little kid who looked exceptionally shy. Well, now you had a younger sibling and you were actually a bit happy. You gave Chiaki the game boy back,"Alright, Y/N this is Mako. Mako, this is Y/N." You waved at your new little brother and he waved back.

"You should probably go home before going to the park, by the way.. I think." Chiaki said in her usual fashion. You pouted,"Aww.. I wanna go to the park now.." Hajime looked down at Mako and then back at you,"How about I take Mako home to get everything sorted and you and Chiaki head to the park?"

So you all agreed on that and then after a small while your dad and Mako showed up to the park,"Can we go on the swings??" Mako asked rather quietly and you nodded eagerly,"Let's go!!" you basically dragged him to the swings but you had a lot of fun.

Nagito Komaeda:

What can I say, this man's luck had some other plans for him. It wasn't the same as when he found you at his doorstep, this time it was another kid, maybe a bit older, who came knocking on his door. You were sitting close enough to see the kid and to slightly hear the kid. He was crying. The kid was crying. From what you gathered the kid had ran away from home.

Nagito looked a bit shaky, he was probably trying to hold back his hope and despair monologue as he let the kid in. You walked over to the hallway and looked at the kid. Now you were sure he was atleast a year or two older,"Hi." You said, almost sounding like a little demon. The older kid looked at you, wiped his tears and spoke,"H-hello.."

It turned out the kid had ran away from an abusive house. Nagito had reported everything to the Police and CPS and all that, sooner or later the kid had asked for Nagito to adopt him since he didn't want to move across the country and wanted to stay somewhere familiar.

That was a mistake. Quite a big mistake. But Nagito didn't say no and adopted the kid. His name was Tsukasa. So now you had an older brother named Tsukasa and you'd both have to endure the pain of Nagito's monologues.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

It was a normal, perfectly fine day. You were just sitting on the floor doing your maths homework instead of sitting in the table. And then both of your parents came up to you holding a little gift box, which made you extremely confused. It wasn't your birthday, neither was it Christmas.

And you took it, and they were smiling. You were slightly creeped out, both of them basically never smile. You took the first box and opened it and found a little shirt inside,"Read what the shirt says." Fuyuhiko said. You looked at it and it said 'I take after my big sister' or something cheesy like that.

And then it dawned upon you that you were going to be a big sister! And then the excitement hit you, and you squealed about it until you got too tired and decided to take a nap.

Sonia Nevermind:

Sonia didn't have any siblings growing up, and it was indeed quite a bit lonely. And she didn't want you to feel the same way she did, not having any friend your age that only treated you well because you were royalty.

And so you were going to have a little sibling, a little brother at that. You had been waiting eagerly for Sonia to return back home with your new little sibling. And finally she did. He was atleast a year or two younger than you, and you just felt a sense of pride swell up in your heart.

You ran over to the kid, who seemed as eager as you were with a hint of shy. Introductions came and went, and then you got to walk around with your little brother.

Mahiru Koizumi:

You know with like most parents how at first they say that they're not gonna get another kid but later on change their mind? That's what happened with Mahiru. Well anyways she waited until you were atleast old enough to do most things yourself because her attention would just be on your little sibling.

You walked into the adoption centre with her and almost felt like you were gonna be put up for adoption, luckily you weren't. A lot of the children were just having fun, the older ones looking after the younger ones to make sure they didn't get hurt.

And a lot of the kids were friendly, waving at you as they saw you looking. Sooner or later you were walking out of the building alongside Mahiru and your new little sibling at her other side. You felt as if you'd get along.

Kazuichi Soda:

The same thing happened to your little sister that happened with you. Kazuichi was on tinder again and went out with some girl and one thing led to another.. Yeah you get what I mean. Seriously he could be a bit more serious about going out with people.

And so one day you were just sitting in the living room with your dad when you heard a knock on the door. Kazuichi opened the door to find a baby in a basket. And then he freaked out like always. Although he didn't want this to happen once again it was for the better to take care of the child.

"Who's at the door???" you asked looking back and your dad picked up the basket and brought it inside, closing the door behind him,".. Your little sibling." and then you had a small freak out. You were confused but after a while both you and Kazuichi calmed down and actually decided to go to the shops to buy the necessary stuff like baby food.