Important A/N

First off I really need to say thank you all so much for getting this book to over 3K views! I've been holding back my excitement a bit to a more appropriate time, and I'm just really happy this book got so far! I didn't really think it would get this many views since from my perspective barely anyone uses wattpad anymore.

Second of all I'm sorry I'm ending it all off here! I'm still taking requests, so either put them here or on the request Page at the start!
At some point near the end (around the last scenario) I just got really burnt out and with a desire to start writing something else. I kind of procrastinated and held off the last V3 scenario because I generally couldn't think of anything anymore.

But when I first started this book, I thought of a little plan that didn't end as happily as how this actually ended.

I call the plan the Tragedy Arc, purely because I had the girlboss idea to ruin your peaceful lives at Hope's Peak. When I got further into the book I changed my mind about that and decided to end it on a nice note, I did say it was Non-despair after all.

I wanted to ask if you would all like a couple of scenarios about the Tragedy Arc, and how Junko's plan still happened even if it's years later.

The scenarios will be formatted way differently most likely, since I have zero clue how I can format the Tragedy Arc the same way as the previous scenarios.

After this point updates will be way slower than they were before. In the normal scenarios I tried to publish a part every 2-4 days which is probably the cause of my lowering patience with this book and slight burn out. Because after this will be the Tragedy Arc, I won't be focusing on this book as much and I'll be focusing on other projects.

From now on this book will also be marked as complete, since the main storyline is finished.

Also, my brain likes to do a thing with character's lives. The best way to describe it (or atleast the best way I can describe it, and try to make it make sense) is that I would like to just do a book about all of the kids aka you.. But not you- it's using all of the character's names and putting them into a highschool life. A bit like:

"Nozomi you idiot- I THOUGHT YOU LISTENED!" Himari shouted into the phone. Nozomi sighed,"I told you I WROTE EVERYTHING DOWN BUT LOST THE NOTES ON THE WAY HOME!" She shouted back.

Alright sorry for that stupid demo, you get the point- I just like imagining things like that, so if anyone would be willing to read something like it then I'd be glad to write a book! (there will probably be parts for each class, because not everyone is in the same class-)

Anyways thank you so much for reading this, I hope you liked it!

Goodbye for now!