Letter - SDR2

Hajime Hinata:

You weren't expecting anything special to happen. Your father's parents had paid for your father to get into the Reserve Course of Hope's Peak Academy, and that in no way increased your chances of going there. You didn't stress yourself of thinking about it too much, it wasn't your primary focus.

That being said, one day you came home to see your dad reading through the letters that had been in the mail box. He finally picked up one with a yellow-ish envelope. He didn't recognise it, neither did you,"Open it, it might be something interesting!" You said. He nodded and carefully opened it.

"It's addressed to you...... Wait-.." He looked so happy and surprised,"What?" You asked as you read over his shoulder. You both sat in silence, dumbfounded. You had managed to do what Hajime couldn't, be an Ultimate.

".. Wait what was I accepted as again?" You asked rather quietly. Your father continued reading the letter,"the Ultimate Librarian." You were rethinking over every single thing that happened to you. You didn't realise it but when you snapped back Hajime was squeezing the life out of you in a hug.

You hugged back, still shocked,"Well done, Y/N.." He said.

Nagito Komaeda:

Both you and your brother had just gotten home. Your father wasn't home so both of you decided to go a bit bonkers. And you were both having fun until a letter was slipped through the hole in the door. Tsukasa went to get it," What is it? An eviction notice?" You asked and laughed at your own unfunny joke.

He shook his head,"I think it's a letter from Hope's Peak.." He said, pointing to the crest stamped on the envelope. Your eyes lit up with excitement,"Open it before dad gets back!!" You said. Unluckily for you, you had jinxed it. The front door opened and both you and your brother stood there with the letter being held basically in front of you.

"Hm? What's that letter?" Nagito took it out of your brother's hands. He opened it and read it,"So? What does it say?" You asked. Your father was about to do some sort of maniacal laugh,"You've been accepted as an Ultimate into Hope's Peak Academy! How wonderful! You can become a stepping stone for Ultimate Hope!" Here we go.

Your father began laughing, as if he had just been trialed for murder and he's not the murderer so he thinks everyone is stupid. You snatched the letter from his hands,".... You have been accepted as the Ultimate Unlucky Student- Oh just wonderful!" You said sarcastically.

You didn't really want to go but it is said anyone who goes there is set for life, you could just use that to your advantage.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

It was easy to predict what would happen. The Kuzuryu Clan was still the biggest, and since your father was taken into Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Yaskuza it was plain to see the same would happen for you. You just needed to wait for that acceptance letter.

It did come, but in the very morning aka right when you woke up at 6 am. Your little sister was already running around and you just wanted to get up and leave. From the corridor you could hear your father talk to her,"Just run into her room and give it, okay?" Oh my god did they make a deal? Not surprising.

Your little sister, Kokomi, ran into your room,"GOODMORNING!" She shouted in her little voice,"Please don't shout-" She held up the letter to you,"Papa said to give it to you." You took the letter,"Thanks.. Not like I want to read this early in the morning but okay.."

Fuyuhiko was leaning against the door frame and watched you open the letter. You read it carefully,"...... HOLD ON-" Kokomi climbed up onto the bed next to you to see what was written there even if she couldn't really read. You stared up at your dad,".... I just took your title as the ultimate yakuza-"