Parents Evening - V3

Gotta love part 3 of being terrified that you have bad asf grades 😍

Kaede Akamatsu:

You were looking forward to parents evening. You didn't really have a lot to be scared about, and you knew that even if you had 1 or 2 bad grades your mother would support you and help you raise them.

When you finally did get to school Kaede told you which subjects she wanted to check out and let you decide in what order. You decided music first, since you personally thought you were quite good at that subject. In class you would be playing on keyboards, which are similar to pianos but they have less keys and are electric.

That being said, since you've asked your mother for small piano lessons before you had a slight upper hand when it came to this. And you were actually right about doing quite good. Your teacher also had no hesitation of saying that, she was actually a fan of your mother's music which was very nice.

Kaede was also very happy to hear you were doing good, since recently you've really been showing your interest in classical music like pianos and violins.

The rest of the day went very well, and you had a small celebration at home.

Shuichi Saihara:

He wasn't a very social person, but for the sake of knowing how good you were doing in school he was bringing you to parents evening. He let you decide which lessons he should look at, he trusted you to be responsible and pick the subjects you weren't doing too good at.

And you were responsible, so on the day of parents evening you were dragging him to the places you wanted to go to. And some of the places were on opposite sides of the school. That meant that your legs were going to die, and they did. Luckily Shuichi's didn't-

Knowing how anti-social your dad was it wasn't a surprise when he'd slightly stutter whilst talking to your teachers. That didn't stop him from sounding confident though.

From his own habits of thinking outside of the box, your dad would read in between the lines of what your teachers were saying. Sometimes it even sounded like he was interrogating them when he didn't mean to. He'd gotten so used to detective work that it just became second nature of him to do stuff like that.

On the plus side, your grades were quite good for not studying. You were doing well in practically all the subjects you decided to check on. Shuichi decided to play video games with you when you got home so you can have more fun

Maki Harukawa:

Maki did not trust Kaito when it came down to choosing which subjects to check. And so you went with her instead of your dad.

You were holding onto her hand as you walked inside, and it felt like she had a pretty tight grip on you but you didn't mind. Your mother didn't tell you which lessons she wanted to check, so if she took you to one of the ones you didn't like you had the right to whine.

But she didn't really. Your mother had the idea that you'd slack off more in lessons you liked rather than ones you hated. She was slightly wrong but it didn't hurt to have an opinion.

Luckily all of your teachers happily told her you were doing well in your classes!

You got a big hug from Kaito when you got back home. Why? Because none of your teachers died, metaphorically - Maki wouldn't kill them for no reason.

Miu Iruma:

Once again you didn't want to be embarrassed by your mother spouting random stuff or anything inapropriate. But she had promised earlier in the day that she wouldn't. Luckily she kept her promise, but that might've partially been because you had asked Kiibo to tag along with you just in case.

So here you were holding onto your mother's hand, walking into the school. Miu of course needed to see how her little angel was holding up in DT. If her little angel inherited her intelligence and crafts skills she would be doing amazing in DT. And to Kiibo's slight surprise Miu was right.

The teacher said that you were actually doing very well in DT, completing projects before other students with full understanding of how everything works and why it does. At this point she did not care about all of the other subjects.

This led to her hugging you so tight you almost got suffocated after you got home.

Kokichi Ouma:

To be honest, he expected you to be quite good at Drama considering it was acting and you had grown to be a pretty good liar like your dad. And sure you were good at that but you didn't necessarily like Drama, instead you liked English. You also liked reading out extracts from poems dramatically.

So just for you he decided to check English. He wasn't actually that surprised you had fantastic grades in that subject, but you kinda were.

Ignoring that you brought him to the drama classrooms to speak with your teacher. And surprise surprise, you were doing quite well in drama class too!

Kokichi didn't really care about the other subjects, he knew you were good at most things you did anyways.

You had a small celebration when you got home, for your English and drama results.