Request - Celestia Ludenburg pt. 1

Requested by @Tbirdy9245 ! Queenie Celestia finally gets some spotlight 🤭
I'm working on part 2 right now, sorry for how long you've waited I'll get it out as soon as possible!

Part of their world:

After graduating from Hope's Peak Academy, Celestia expected to gather money fast. Her incredible luck that made her the Ultimate Gambler wouldn't go to waste. She'd already acquired enough to afford her personal style, what's to say she couldn't quickly gather enough to buy a big European castle... After Hope's Peak that dream was farfetched, she chose to settle with the next best option of a mansion.

And soon after her decision for a mansion, she had more than enough to buy one. And on the train of thought of living like a queen, she knew she'd need an 'heir', or atleast someone to continue the Ludenburg lineage. She could always rely on her most trusted child Grand Bois Chéri Ludenberg, but he was a cat rather than a human child.

She however did not want to adopt, neither would she sacrifice her own body for a child. The next best thing was having a surrogate.

After a very long time, she was able to come to terms with some people and finally received the news of your arrival.

In the hospital room, she waited and waited until the nurses approached; she was finally able to hold you, and finally able to see which fortunate child she'd raise as her own for the next 2 decades.

First words:

Your mother made sure to pay a lot of attention to you, maybe even more attention than Grand Bois Chéri. She had been reading a lot about taking care of children, and one thing she learnt was to communicate with you lots. At almost every opportunity she had she spoke to you, softly and warmly.

Today was a rest day from trying to get you to speak, she couldn't just always repeat the same phrase over and over.

Your mother would lay out a few picture books in front of you usually, allowing you to pick one. Today the selection was the same it had been for maybe a few weeks: The Ugly Duckling, Little Red Riding Hood, The Cat In The Hat.. All the classics. Celestia had noticed you became attracted to a certain book, which prompted you to try and pronounce letters.

She watched in silence as you struggled looking at the colourful books,"Are you alright?" She finally quiried,"No?" With a raised eyebrow she listened to you sound out what she assumed was a word from one of the books.

"A... C.." Your own inability to speak almost brought you to tears,"Ca.." Celestia moved her hand to The Cat In The Hat, seeing you wave your arms with excitement,"CAT!!" You shouted mindlessly, your mother's eyes widening as you reached out to the book in front of you.

"Pardon?" She assisted you with holding the book, shocked yet ecstatic."Cat!" You giggled. Celestia smiled, holding you close and opening the book to read to you.

This will be a fun story to tell, and a story that is not a lie.

First steps:

Celestia was very eager to get you to walk, especially since it seemed you really liked Grand Bois Chéri Ludenburg and wanted to touch him. Grand Bois Chéri never really liked you, like most people, and loved to run to another room.

Your mother had helped you at times with finding the adorable cat, and had found you crawling around the hallways. Of course she always stopped you because that floor is filthy, and due to your failed attempts to find Grand Bois Chéri.

For the past few weeks Celestia had been trying to get you to walk, and progress was made bit by bit every day. You can stand, and you know how your legs should be moving. The problem is that you were a bit too lazy to want to move on your own.