First Words - SDR2

Part 2 of you saying either mama or dada!

Hajime Hinata:

It was the weekend and you were at home with your dad. He'd only really spend time with you in the mornings and afternoons, and would leave you with his friend Chiaki. And since you were mostly with Chiaki your small brain enjoyed the times you spent with your father. That didn't mean you didn't like Chiaki, but you'd always get frustrated at the controller because it wasn't moving like you wanted it to.

Hajime was lying down on his bed and holding you up as you giggled. He pretended to fly you around, making you giggle even more. Only recently Hajime had been trying to get you to say your first word, and it was slightly working. Not to mention the fact Chiaki would sometimes either try to sabotage him or help him by trying to get you to say different words.

"Alright N/N.. Can you say Dada?" He was trying to get you to say Dada again, and this time it was working in his favour. He repeated himself,"Say Dada!" You tried to repeat what he said,"Da... A... Da....." You continued trying.

"Da.. Da.. Dada!!" you said triumphantly. Hajime lifted you higher and then hugged you carefully.

You were both extremely happy.

Nagito Komaeda:

Most people were surprised he's kept you alive for quite a bit, knowing how his luck works and all. Today he was at home and looking after you, still being a bit cautious about it.

He'd been trying to get you to say the word 'Hope' but seeing as that wasn't going to work out any time soon he decided to stick with the basics and try to get you to say dada.

Nagito was holding you up so you can stand on your own little feet, to which you weren't really happy about seeing as you were trying to grab your toys. Nagito handed you one of your toys until you dropped it on accident. He handed you it again and finally you were a bit happy.

He put you down and let you sit on the floor,"Alright Y/N, can you say dada?" If he had to be honest, he was solely relying on his luck right now. If he was lucky enough in the current situation you would say dada, and you did.

"Da... A... D.. A.." You sounded parts of it first, kind of struggling. Finally with small determined eyes you said if,"Da.. Da...... Dada! Dada!" You repeated it. Not quite what he was hoping for, you didn't need to repeat it over and over but it was a start.

Peko Pekoyama:

Sure you were an infant but that didn't stop you from trying to grip your mother's bamboo sword. Still though she wouldn't let you. So you just had to watch her use it on a training dummy.

Currently you were watching your mother practise her sword skills as you were held up by your father. You reached out towards your mother, but really only focusing on the bamboo sword because it was interesting to your little brain,"Mm... A." You sounded frustrated which made your father a tiny bit confused,"What're ya frustrated about? The bamboo sword??" he questioned.

You tried to stand up slightly, prompting Fuyuhiko to hold you up so that you actually could. You were still focused on your mother, Peko. Your tiny little hand was trying to grab the bamboo sword from far away though,"Ma... A.." You were piecing together a word. This caught Fuyuhiko's attention and before he could try to alert Peko you already said it,"Mama! Mama!!" You said it with such frustration and enthusiasm you weren't sure what to actually feel.

Peko immediately stopped what she was doing and just looking at you, wide eyed and happy. She put down her sword and practically sprinted over. Peko wasn't one for excitement, but this had actually made her extremely happy,"Mama!" You had a smile on your face as you reached out to rug on her hair.