Freetime/Hobbies - THH

Makoto Naegi:

A lot of time in your freetime you were either watching period dramas (things like Bridgerton) or reading books about history. You were personally very interested in the past for some odd reason.

One of your particular obsessions was the Industrialisation Period and the "Roaring 20s" aka 1920 America. You were the geek in your history class because of how much you generally liked learning about history.

Currently, you were begging your dad to bring you to the library so you could find books written around the same time as Frankenstein and Dracula.

So basically, your freetime was you stuffing your brain with semi-useless knowledge.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Like most normal kids you spent your free time playing video games, reading, drawing, watching TV or just sleeping. On the rare occasion you'd do your homework, since you weren't usually set a lot.

Currently, one of your small hobbies was drawing. You have kind of been refused copic markers a few times though. At one point you figured your mom would just always refuse so you'd go to ask your dad and he'd also refuse.

Recently you had also really been getting into writing, it was like a small creative outlet. And this had let you to trying to write your own "mystery novel" as you called it but it was evident it was just gonna be a short story you'd quit right away.

You had managed to work up the courage to show Kyoko your little mystery novel,"Mommm!" You shouted from the hallway, running to your mother's office,"Yes Y/N?" You handed her the piece of paper you had started writing the story on,"Read it! I bet you won't be able to figure out who the culprit is!" You bet wrong, of course she was able to figure out who it was.

A few moments were spent in silence,"It was Johnny wasn't it?" you sat there kind of stunned, but it was inevitable,"Yeah.." Your mom chuckled,"I can tell you tried to think of it on the spot.. I'm sure it would take longer for your dad and sister to figure it out, show it to them." She said. You nodded and she gave you the paper back and then sped off.

Sooner or later one of your hobbies was beating your sister in Mario Kart.

Byakuya Togami:

Freetime? What's that? No seriously, you basically never had any freetime. It was a bit sad honestly. It feels for the better but it's a bit sad. On one hand you'll be better suited to run the business alongside your little brothers, but on the other you barely had a social life.

Not to say you didn't know how to socialise, but your father had made a special request that at school every breaktime you were to stay indoors and do some additional work. Nothing better than overworking your child.

Sometimes you would finish your work quickly since you had a general grasp of what it was which made it easier, which meant you'd run outside to meet up with your friends for breaktime.

At home you'd kinda be bombarded with work, whether it be work you already did in school or not. It was basically like that all the time. If you were finished you'd show Byakuya and you'd be let off for the rest of the day. At that point you'd just read books. A lot of your books were actually Toko's, you enjoyed her writing a lot.

Sometimes, however, one of your brothers would call you over to help because for them (according to to your father) it was more difficult to understand certain things.

And then on those odd occasions one of your friends would host a sleepover and you'd be invited. To your dismay you were never able to go, and it was easy to know why.

Safe to say you had zero to very little freetime, and your hobbies was mostly just reading books. Atleast you did stuff like ballet that took up a lot of time and kept you healthy.

Mondo Owada:

You probably had way too much free time. That meant you lazed around, annoyed your younger sister or try to go outside with your friends but they were all busy.

Sometimes you just also liked going on walks outside, bring some money with you and if you pass by the shop then you could by yourself a treat and eat it before you get home.

Or other times you'd drag one of your parents outside to run or to play something like basketball in your back yard.

Then after that you'd annoy your little sister and interrupt her homework, she didn't need to do it 24/7 but here she was.

You could say your freetime was fun.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

Sure you had freetime.. Only after you've finished the small pile of homework you had. The problem was that you generally have a hard time understanding certain things so you'd spend extra time or certain subjects, not including the times you had to shoo your sister out of the room.

When you did finish something you'd have to tell your dad, however,"Dad." You tried to say in your inside voice even though all you wanted to do was run outside and just laugh or scream as loud as possible while doing something stupid.

"What is it Y/N?" Taka replied in his usual formal tone. You were holding the stack of homework just as proof,"I'm finished.. Can I go outside with Aoi now?" He took the stack of papers,"Go ahead! Well done." He said that with pride.. Something he didn't necessarily receive when he was younger.

And now you could finally spend your freetime trying to beat your sister at basketball and get interrupted by your other dad, Mondo, snatching the ball and slam dunking it.