Babysitting - SDR2

Lol what

Hajime Hinata:

You were actually a very obedient kid, very mature for your age as others would say. But that didn't stop you from needing to be baby sat.

Before Hajime started going out with Chiaki you would be dropped off at a Daycare, and none of the other kids really liked you there. It's not that you would sit alone, you got along with atleast one kid but everyone else hated you for some reason. And they wouldn't show it, if you talked to them they'd act nice but a bit later you'll hear one of the caretakers tell them to stop saying you have a bad hairstyle.

Now since Chiaki and Mako had entered your life, both you and your brother would stay with Chiaki whenever your dad couldn't look after you. You both actually loved doing hanging out with Chiaki, she'd load up her Wii and you'd all play Wii sports until both you and your brother got tired, then she'd give you some snacks and you'll both be back up on your feet.

"Wait- MAKO HAS THE HIGHEST SCORE??" You shouted,"Mhm. But I let him win." Chiaki said with her usual tired manner. Mako jumped up and down,"Thank you miss Chiaki!!" Chiaki smiled,"No problem."

Yeah, it was extremely fun every time. Some kids at school were a bit jealous to be honest.

Nagito Komaeda:

Why would you need to be baby sat? You were an amazing kid. You were good and didn't cause chaos, unlike SOMEONE. Well usually, you'd be home alone. But not anymore.

Tsukasa was assigned to look after you and like a very nice sibling you did your best to wreak HAVOC. Don't worry, not full havoc. You weren't that bad. And Tsukasa was pretty good at stopping you from doing something stupid. He could just tell when you were about to do something, and it was both good and bad.

But one time when you decided to use your football thing in the front garden, you almost hit Nagito in the head and Tsukasa told you not to kick the ball too hard. Let me explain:

It was a nice spring day, and your brother was telling you to NOT KICK THE BALL OVER THE FENCE. You were trying your best but in your usual unluck you kicked the ball over the fence.

Little did you know at the same time your dad had just walked over because he was back and you almost hit him in the face with the ball.

He didn't blame anyone for it, but just as a joke you said,"Well Tsukasa didn't tell me not to kick it so hard!"

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

You didn't need a babysitter right? You were a big girl and you could do good by yourself!

...

You literally cried the last time you were left by yourself there is no way you could be left in the house yourself. And that's when your dad's friends actually came in handy, if you could say that-

You were driven to a small, semi-detached house with a bunch of cars in the front, it was right behind a veterinary clinic and some hairdressers place. You walked up to the front door with your dad as your mom waited in the car. Fuyuhiko knocked on the door.

A tall guy with bright pink hair and shape teeth like a shark opened the door,"Yo! What's up Fuyuhiko?? You're here WAY early-"
"I'd ask what's up with you but I'm in a bit of a hurry." that guy was your dad's friend, Kazuichi.
"Yeah I can tell by your baby face." He said slightly sarcastically,"DAD I CAN'T FIND THE TV REMOTE!!!" A little girl around your age ran up to Kazuichi,"Damn you have a kid too? Well not too bad, Y/N can make a friend." Your dad said.

Sooner or later you were playing Just Dance with Kazuichi's daughter, Keiko, and being awful at Just Dance because you barely play it.

Sonia Nevermind:

You weren't being babysat, you were the babysitter. Since you were the older sibling out of you and your little brother it was only fair you were the one looking after him.

I mean, he was a well behaved kid. Most times you'd both sit in one of your rooms and draw or read books or lightly kick a ball around. Heck, you both actually managed to play badminton inside your room. And this was all happening in the 30 minutes freetime between language lessons.

Even sometimes you'd actually wait for him outside of the school after school, and he'd run out all excited to tell you and Sonia about his day.

You could say babysitting that kid was fun.

Mahiru Koizumi:

Oh you KNOW who babysits you. Hiyoko Saoinji, the former Ultimate Traditional Dancer who now runs a dancing studio and wow they all look so elegant.

Now, since you were mostly there after school of course you yourself would try. And oh boy, maybe your movements were way too harsh because you weren't exactly good at it but Hiyoko have you the benefit of the doubt.

Since your little sister now existed you'd both walk down together, and you could tell for her being there felt like being humiliated in public. Understandable, being in normal every day clothes wouldn't help, plus she was new.

Currently you were both sitting at the side watching Hiyoko coach everyone. She was strict but kind? Dunno you're just too used to her insulting others to say she's kind. Well, she always acted really kind to your mom so that was something.

Kazuichi Soda:

The way safer option was definitely Gundham. He would leave you at Fuyuhiko's house but really when Gundham wasn't available because you know, Fuyuhiko is a Mafia leader and it's quite a bit dangerous.

A slight problem was was that your little sister was a toddler and a god you know how toddlers are, like little demons. Not to mention she's quite a bit loud.

You knocked on the door leading to Gundham's house, the house youd been to atleast 100 times. Your dad was holding your little sister.

You heard the door being unlocked, and then it opened with no one behind it,"Did Cham-P open it this time??" and then from the handle all you heard was a little squeak. Cham-P jumped on top of your head as you saw Gundham walk over to the entrance from the living room.

A little bit of deciphering Gundham's speech later, you were sitting in the living room watching your little sister pet the Dark Devas of Destruction.