Request - Being Kidn@pped

This is all games but only the protagonists and antagonists because I am not going to write something for 16 characters in one part- (I'M SO SORRY KOKICHI'S IS SHORT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS)

This was requested by this lovely person!

Makoto Naegi:

What a lovely afternoon. You were just on your way back home. Like a lot of children you took the bus, sadly you had to take the public bus and not the school bus. And then came the danger of being alone as a kid. You were vulnerable. You were weak. Someone could easily grab you. Your sister wasn't here, she was sick and stayed home. And being by yourself wasn't a good idea.

You didn't come home when you usually did. Your father just though you might've missed the bus and waited. 3 hours later you still weren't home. Makoto quickly called the police, alerting them.

Meanwhile, you sat unconscious. Someone knocked you out, and took you with them. You were terrified. You wanted to go home, to tightly hug your father and run off to get dressed into your pijamas.

Makoto scrambled to alert Kyoko, and Kyoko lied her way into the investigation.

You were found around a day or two later. It felt like a light at the end of the tunnel. Seeing your mother and hearing your father's voice over the phone made you want to break down in tears, and you did.

When you got back home, your father wouldnt stop worrying over you. You were glad to have a father such as him, you were grateful you were found quickly enough so that he didn't lose hope.

"DAD!" you ran over and hugged him, crying. You were terrified, though you were treated properly you were terrified,"Thank god you're safe Y/N.. Are you hurt? Are you hungry?" You shook your head. Makoto looked over at Kyoko,"They arrested the kidnapper, he'd been in jail before for murder.." She said.

For the next few days Makoto would walk both you and your sister to school, he couldn't risk that happening again so soon.

Byakuya Togami:

There's something called 'Kidnapping for ransom'. That's exactly what happened to you. You don't know who wanted to do this but they picked a good target, if you had to be honest.

You were in the car on your way back home, until someone opened the car door and dragged the driver out quickly and took control like it was a video game. You were in the back seat, terrified out of your mind. So now instead of going home you were brought to a place you did not know.

You were forced to call your father by your kidnapper. When your father got the call he immediately knew to call someone he'd only call himself acquaintances with, the best detective he knew, Kyoko Kirigiri.

There was a limited amount of days to find you, but sure enough they found you earlier than you thought they would.

You were brought back home and was luckily not harmed a single bit. A parental care washed over Byakuya as soon as he saw you. He ran over and hugged you, uncaring as to whether he was showing weakness he should not be. You weakly hugged back, you hadn't been fed for as long as you were there.