Parents Evening - SDR2

TF OVER 100 VIEWS?? TYSMMM ❤️

Hajime Hinata:

You personally were expecting to have average grades, which meant you did pass but might've been a tiny bit too close to failing. You didn't really care though, you were still passing your classes.

You father really wanted you to atleast try your best in class and get good grades. And you were trying, but they were still average. Average until today.

You were walking down to your final class your dad wanted to check out, your classrooms weren't too far away from eachother so that was a bonus.

Your short walk ended and you and Hajime walked into the somewhat lonely classroom. You were greeted by the familiar face of your teacher, and a stack of work books next to her.

Near the end of the meeting though your teacher told you and your dad some amazing news. You had the best grade in the whole class!

You had a little celebration at home after that.

Nagito Komaeda:

You know he was just relying on both his luck and yours. And your luck was a bit scuffed but his wasn't.. Kinda. And this time it worked at the cost of someone else's life... They didn't die but got hurt kinda badly.. This was from Nagito's luck, you could both tell.

And so your dad really only wanted to check the subjects he thought can spark the most hope. And it was the lessons you hated.

But to your luck, and slightly his, you were told you got amazing grades. Luckily Nagito didn't start monologuing about how much hope that brought him or you or the teachers.

But that didn't stop him from doing that when YOU GOT HOME. If you had known earlier you could've asked to stay outside wayy longer, like go to the park or something like that.

Next time you might as well not try to get good grades, but that still probably won't stop him from talking about hope.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

Instead of, like usual, your mother going with you to some sort of school meetings and stuff your dad decided to go. He thought it'd be fair he takes you to parents Evening since Peko went to everything else.

And when you got to the school you saw that one girl you absolutely despised, she was heading to the same classroom you were going to go to.

You were holding Fuyuhiko's hand and he could just feel your grip tighten because of your angry ass. He did however kind of ignore it and you both headed to the same classroom your arch-enemy was heading to.

You were quite a bit ready to fight her, but for the sake of this you weren't starting fights. Not with your dad around anyways. By some miracle you got to the classroom first, having a small celebratory jump since you finally beat her at something.

Back to the topic at hand, aka you went inside the classroom for whichever subject your dad decided to look at. And it came as a surprise to you that you were doing very well. Fuyuhiko was actually quite a bit composed at hearing that but you knew he was happy for you too, that's just how he was.

Walking out of the room you smirked at the girl you hated, also sticking your tongue out. You could tell she was gonna get a bad grade, and you were partially right.

After checking on some other subjects you and your dad went back home, and he happily explained to your mother about all of you grades and stuff. Everything went down without a hitch.

Sonia Nevermind:

Of course she expected you to do well. Actually, most kids in school do amazing each year.

You were holding your mother's hand as you walked into the school, and practically all eyes were on you. You were the princess of Novoselic and your mother was the queen of Novoselic, or course everyone would be staring at you.

But without fail you both peacefully talked with all teachers. And the teachers didn't even decide to lie to Sonia about your grades. They were all honest, and turns out you were doing perfectly fine!

That was good to hear, otherwise if you were struggling it might be a slight problem. Apparently the one class you're the most gifted at is the military training class, safe to say you were a good fighter. You were almost as good as your other classes as you were with the military training class.

Next was that your mother had to speak to your language tutors. You know, since you had to know like 30 languages. According to them you were actually getting along pretty well! You might've struggled a bit with English and Japanese but all in all you were doing amazing!

That night Sonia requested you get your favourite food for dinner, you were extremely happy.

Mahiru Koizumi:

You were actually nervous, like, really nervous. Your mom was a bit strict when it came down to grades, but if you were struggling she'd help you in any way she can. She wouldn't shout at you, and would try to comfort you since you were trying your best.

And now it was time for parents evening. And auntie Hiyoko was there, and Mahiru had her promise she wouldn't act all sassy with the teachers and stuff. She promised but you knew how she was, one word atleast would slip out from her mouth at one point today.

You all walked down to your classes peacefully, however getting some.. Disgusted looks from other parents, mostly mothers. Well, you, Mahiru and Hiyoko did look like a family but really Hiyoko dragged herself along because you like spending time with her and she likes to spend time with you and Mahiru.

You actually had good grades, to no one's surprise though. You studied quite hard for your age, maybe a bit too much but it paid off in class.

You had a small celebration when you got home. Sadly Hiyoko wasn't there, she had to get back to her traditional dance studio.

Kazuichi Soda:

Immediately when he told you you had parents evening coming up you knew the first lesson he wanted to check was Design Technology, DT for short. You didn't necessarily like that class but every time the teacher gave you feedback he'd say you're doing amazing.

And then the day came when your dad drove up to school and you both walked inside the building. Your friends weren't there sadly, so you had to just go to your classrooms straight away.

Of course the first subject Kazuichi wanted to see was DT, and he said after that you'd go to check on English too.

And so to no one's surprise you were doing very well in DT, having a mechanic dad and watching him do his job payed off I guess.

It was all fine and dandy until you got to English and we're told you might need some extra help during lessons, that subject wasn't really your strong suit.

Ignoring that, you had a nice dinner when you got home!