Becoming Part Of Their World - SDR2

Welcome to part 2 of how you basically met/was put in the care of your parent!

Hajime Hinata:

Hajime was a normal person, with a normal job, and living a normal life. The only thing standing out for him was the prestige he went to Hope's Peak Academy in his teenage years. But, he was a reserve course student. And that meant his parents would have to pay a lot for him to get into Hope's Peak, and they did. You could say it was a sort of sacrifice, one to get their son into the best possible school.

But, those times were past him now. He graduated perfectly fine, and got a nice stable job that would actually pay quite a bit. His life was on the border between amazing and miserable, normal. He had an avarage sized circle of acquatences, even though he wouldn't normally have much going for him.

Well, he could have something going for him. He wanted to be a father, not the best one there ever was but an actual good one. He had been inclining into going to adopt a child. Of course, when he did he'd be prepared. He'd have a section of his own room prepared just for a small child of atleast 1-3 years old.

The day he did adopt a child was the one day his life didn't follow the path of normal. You didn't wreak havoc, but instead his emotions were off the charts because of you. He was feeling unsure, but happy, but scared, but ecstatic. It was an emotional roller-coaster.

But he did kind of hope it'd stay that way.

Nagito Komaeda:

Unlucky. At first all he could think was that this is what his unluckiness brought to him. But if he really thought about it, his unluckiness was more severe since it usually brought death and suffering. This made him confused.

Just as he was about to leave his house to buy food for himself he just saw a basket with a baby inside it. No note, no nothing.

Well there's another thing to add to the shopping list, baby food and stuff like that.

If he had to guess whoever put the baby there was sure he'd take good care of it... And he'd say it depends on his luck.

Seriously, who decided to leave a baby on this man's front door step?

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

After hearing the news from his spouse that she was pregnant he couldn't be happier. But all of that did come at a cost:

Rival gangs targeting his family.

He was fully aware of that, he was fully aware having a child would have a cost to pay. But him and his wife, Peko, went forward with it. They were both happy they went forward with it. They'd have a child to call their own.

And so the time came when his child entered the world. He was beside his wife for every step of the way, it was either because he was paranoid or couldn't bring himself to leave her.

Peko may or may not have passed out right after the child was born but he knew she'd be awake in no time.

He finally got to hold his child, which was absolutely tiny. Compared to him, his child was absolutely tiny. And it was Fuyuhiko, he was small for his age in general.

He was now responsible for a fragile little kid. His little kid. And he was overjoyed yet had an underlying anxiety about it.

Sonia Nevermind:

After attending Hope's Peak Academy in her teen years, Sonia was happy she got to make friends who didn't see her as royalty and just a normal teen. Well of course, she was in the school as the Ultimate Princess but she didn't want that to make anyone her class change their behaviours towards her just because she's royalty.

With that she was back to her home country, where she'd start to govern it as best she could. And now that she'd think about it, she would need an heir right? Someone to continue her lineage's reign.

Sonia decided, if she didn't have a spouse to have a child with she'd adopt a child. She'd help the child get used to their new life and raise it as her own.

And need I say, she got in luck when going to adopt the child. There was an infant, and she chose it. She brought the child back to the Palace, thinking of how to help it live out its life. She didn't want her child to forever be closed inside this Palace like she was.

She'd see how things happen along the course of her child's life.

Mahiru Koizumi:

Coming from a past of being an only child with a single mother herself, she wondered if perhaps she could also be a single mother. She knew it would be difficult, also knowing that even if she was one of the best photographers in the world still wouldn't give her much income.

Well, she was a hard working person. She thought maybe if she got a part time job in a fast food restaurant like McDonalds she would have enough income to keep up her and her child.

And so she did, she got the part time job and hadn't give up yet. When she did rack up enough money she had two choices: IVF or Adoption.

Settling for the easiest option, she went to adopt her child.

She was finally a mother, well she finally could call herself one.

Kazuichi Soda:

First of all, this man barely had enough money for himself even after Hope's Peak. Well, atleast a year or so after he started a well known vehicle repair service. This actually racked him in a lot of money.

And then one day, unexpectedly, he had gotten ready for work and as soon as he opened the door he saw a pale woman holding a small baby on his front door step.

Without a word she handed him the child. However he realised who she was after seeing her step away from him.

Of course being who he is, Kazuichi was on tinder the year prior. One thing led to another and he matched with the girl standing in front of him.

The sudden realisation hit him that the child he was handed was his. He was ready to freak out and question the woman until he realised she ran away as he was staring at his kid.

Well, it would be hard for him to be a single parent but he couldn't just leave his own child. He was now a father, and responsible for a tiny human being.

He will try his best to raise his child.