Detention - SDR2

Time for your heart to be racing because you're in trouble.
(I wasn't sure how this scenario would work for Sonia so I skipped her out, sorry-)
(Also sorry I half arsed Kazuichi's and Mahiru's I kinda wasn't sure about the interactions and stuff so I rushed through those-)

Hajime Hinata:

All you did was try to eat peacefully at lunch and someone decided that they weren't going to be very kind today. Seriously, what was the point? Like, you didn't need to throw food across the hall now did you, Jennifer? And the fact that it hit you of all people. You were so ready to snap back.

So you may or may not have thrown something back. And you were the one that got in trouble?? Is that really fair?? Well you didn't really care because you got your revenge. Your food hit Jennifer square in the face. That's all you needed.

Here you were, sitting in the principal's office because apparently throwing food was too serious for them to just give you after-school detention or supervision the next day. This school didn't make any sense.

Your father walked into the office all confused and took his seat next to you. The principal of course had to explain what happened from his point of view,"Your daughter threw some food across the dining hall and hit one of the girls." Hajime kept quiet and then turned to you,"Did that girl throw food at you?" You nodded in response.

"We were thinking of suspending your daughter for 2 days, Mr. Hinata." the principal stated. Your father sighed,"What about that other girl?" The principal looked at him quite a bit confused,"The girl that got hit by Y/N's food. She threw food at Y/N first." Hajime was practically bargaining with your principal to let you off.

".. Then we will give both of them supervision." The principal said. Your father nodded. Luckily he was able to help you atleast have your consequence lessened.

Nagito Komaeda:

Would you call yourself unlucky right now? Yes. You had just been blamed for drawing on the bathroom stalls. As funny as it is, you don't go to the bathroom during school because of how unclean they are and stuff. Seriously, how do people go during school?

Of course, graffiti on school property is punished by suspension. Like, around a week long suspension. Not that you care about school or anything but you'd miss A LOT of lessons in that time. Google classroom didn't help either, not even half of your classes were actually on the school's Google classroom.

After an eternity your dad walked into the principal's office and had a valid sounding excuse,"Sorry, there was a lot of traffic." At this point you wanted to go home. Nagito sat down beside actually looking a bit formal in his green jacket.

Of course everything was explained by the principal, and there was no cameras in the bathroom of course so they couldn't even pin point who drew the graffiti on the bathroom stalls. You were actually given a chance to defend yourself,"I don't go to the bathroom during the day at all."

Your school had a system to basically annoy all the students. All students had a planner, which you would use for basically everything. If you need to go to the bathroom during class you need to flip to the absences page to write down the time you left class, the reason you left class, and the time you returned to class. You had been asked to open your planner and show all absences pages.

You had nothing written down on any of them. Thus proving you didn't leave class. But then came another problem. During break and lunch you're usually allowed to go to the toilet. And that's where your friends slightly came in handy. You don't leave them to go to the toilet at all. Even Nagito caught onto that fact,"Well then can you not ask Y/N's friends?" At this point with the tone of his voice you could tell he was going to find a way to get you out of this.

He always has this wierd, slightly scary tone when he's actually thinking smart. This was one of those times. Thanks to him a further investigation was made and you were let off.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

You were so sick of this one girl in your class called Evie. She hated you for no reason, which in turn made you despise her. You promised yourself you wouldn't do anything but... Yeah you may or may not have broke that promise. Up until now you were trying to be nice to her but she just wouldn't stop being awful to you. And you didn't beat her up, sadly you weren't strong enough for that.

But you did have the power of swearing. And as dumb and stupidly petty it was to put up your middle finger at someone, it was something. And so you started swearing at Evie and a teacher heard and you got sent to detention.

You basically sat in detention for the full day up until hometime, and when that time finally did arrive your dad had to actually walk inside the school and pick you up. He may or may not have been unhappy about that but you still got out of school,"What did you do to get in detention?" He asked whilst you were on your way home.

"I flipped off Evie.." Keep in mind everyday you'd have some sort of rant about Evie and how moronic she was,".. And you let a teacher see you?" You nodded.

Fuyuhiko wasn't actually mad at you for doing that, but the next time you do it you should make sure you aren't caught.

Mahiru Koizumi:

You were literally doing nothing to aggravate the stupid teacher. You were doing your work like a good little kid and the girls next to you were talking. For some reason, the teacher thought you were the one talking, and when they wouldn't stop talking you were sent to detention.

You knew your mother would help you get out of this since none of this was your fault. And you hoped she brought Hiyoko with her to absolutely destroy the teacher's emotions.

And Mahiru did bring Hiyoko. And she got you out of detention. And Hiyoko made fun of everyone. Honestly, this was one of the best days ever.

Kazuichi Soda:

Okay you got into detention by your own choice. You did indeed throw a piece of wood across the DT room. You aimed at that one guy you've always hated but the teacher saw you throwing it and you immediately got put in detention.

You didn't even have an excuse for this and knowing how your dad can overreact A LOT you were quite doomed. Like, your dad was cool and all but a bit too loud and emotional sometimes. It even bothered you and you've lived with him your whole life.

And here you were sitting in the principal's office, not making eye contact with the principal because you were going to die anyways and you did not need her to death stare you.

And then you heard the door open and you were ready for Kazuichi to be too emotional or just plain stupid. He sat down next to you in his bright, neon yellow jumpsuit he wore basically all the time.

Safe to say when you got home you were met with a bunch of emotions and being grounded because that's a thing.