Time To Go - SDR2

Hajime Hinata:

Boy were you not exactly thrilled. You didn't really like new things and new places, it just brought you fear because you didn't know anything at all. Since your father was in the Reserve Course he didn't really know what it was like in the main course. It brought a bit of fear to you as he drove up. Chiaki was in the front passenger seat next to Hajime, and your little brother was in the seat beside you.

You didn't actually see your brother that much, he's always out and about and so are you. Chiaki works as a game tester but she forgets to eat and sleep and even get sunlight. Your father worked a lot so it was pretty obvious all of you didn't exactly see eachother all the time even though you live in the same house.

On the way there you remembered Chiaki was in the main course,"Chiaki.. What's the Main Course like?" You asked. She was playing on her Nintendo switch,"It's okay, I guess. There's a lot of unique people too." Your little brother, Mako, spoke up,"What kind of people?" You guessed he was intrigued too. Chiaki thought for a quick second,"Well.. I had an Ultimate Breeder in my class, he thought he was some sort of powerful demon... He still does.. I think." She said in her usual calm voice.

You nodded and stared out of the window. You were in class 102, not much to say except you were just anxious about who's in your class. The car ride seemed like absolute ages until you finally saw Hope's Peak in the distance,".. Why is the school so big..-" You asked. Your dad shrugged,"Probably because of the Reserve Course. And there also needs to be so much more for each talent." He said, he sounded a bit upset. You thought it might've been because he was in the Reserve Course, and he thought he had no worth because he wasn't an Ultimate student.

The car stopped, and you all got out. Your little brother hugged you tightly and you hugged back. Chiaki looked at you a bit sternly,"Don't worry about the main course, okay? Having an Ultimate isn't everything.. You might meet someone from the Reserve Course if you just walk around. Tell them that just because they don't have an Ultimate doesn't mean they're not worthy, okay?" You nodded. Your family gave you a group hug, and as you were about to walk off you heard a man with a rather raspy voice approach you,"If it isn't Chiaki and Hajime, what's brought you here?" He asked.

Well done for getting to this point, but you still might have some unfinished business.

Nagito Komaeda:

You were absolutely not excited. You did not want to bring your bad luck into this school, nevermind actually being able to survive there with luck like yours. Unless there was someone in your class who had the best luck in the world, it'd be misfortune for you and everyone around you.

You genuinely thought you'd be late to the entrance ceremony, it started at 8 am but you thought it started at 7:45 so when you set off with your brother and father at 7:16 you panicked. Every minute counts, right? Oh well. You knew this was already a bad start to the school year and you couldn't care less.

You could see the school in the distance,".. Dude, why is Hope's Peak so big?" Tsukasa's mind was blown. You shrugged,"Probably 'cause of all the ultimates and stuff." You replied,"And because of the Reserve Course." Nagito added onto your statement. You looked at your father from the backseat,"Reserve Course?" Your brother asked. Your father nodded,"If you're a person with no Ultimate you can pay a huge amount of money to get into the Reserve Course, only for the prestige of actually going to Hope's Peak Academy." He explained.

You were a bit confused but oh well,"Should I count as lucky I'm in the main course?" You asked. Nagito shrugged. Finally you got to Hope's Peak, and as you got out of the car your father spotted some other people,"If it isn't Chiaki and Hajime, what's brought you here?" He said and walked up to them. You and your brother sighed in annoyance.