Time To Go - V3

Kaede Akamatsu:

You were thrilled. You couldn't be any happier. Neither could your mother. The sheer happiness radiating from you rubbed off on everyone around you, it was almost funny.

You were jumping up and down before you set off, you were waiting until your mother actually got dressed out of her pijamas and into every day wear.

When she came back downstairs with her keys in tow you were already standing beside the door,"Alright then.. Let's go Y/N!" You smiled brightly as she unlocked the door and unlocked the car. You sprinted to the front seat and plopped down, closing the door with a loud thud.

On your way to Hope's Peak you were day dreaming and staring outside of the window. Your happiness overtook your fear of who was even going to be in your class (class 100). You weren't sure what to expect but oh well.

You noticed Hope's Peak in the distance, and it seemed not too big. When you got closer you could see the Reserve Course block of the school. You could see a bunch of students walking up to the school too, eating their breakfast or just on their phone.

Finally you felt the car stop, your mother had parked it whilst you were in your own little world. You undid your seat belt and looked over to your mother, who smiled warmly and undid hers.

You and Kaede got out of the car. You stared up at the school, which now seemed absolutely huge. You walked over to the other side where your mother was,"Are you ready, Y/N?" She asked. You nodded,"Alright. Just have fun okay? I hope you get someone nice to share a dorm with!" You nodded and hugged her tightly, to which she hugged back and gave you a small peck on the forehead.

You walked away to the school building, waving goodbye.

Well done, do your best.

Shuichi Saihara:

You were up and ready to go at like 5 am. You accidentally woke your brother up too so now he was whining about how he didn't get enough sleep, and you were guiltily shrugging. Your dad woke up at 6 am maybe, and when he saw that you were both awake before him he questioned if you stayed up the whole night or you got too much sleep and woke up early. It was neither, you were just super pumped to go to Hope's Peak.

After a while of eating and getting dressed, you were ready to set off. You dragged Kai to the front door, jumping up and down as you got the head start to opening it. You ran out to the car, eagerly waiting for your dad to unlock the doors and let you sit down. It felt like millenia as he slowly put his shoes on, carefully making sure nothing detaches or something like that.

Your brother was standing on the opposite side of the car since you were both sitting in the backseat. You were finally allowed into the car.

You may or may not have done some research before you went to Hope's Peak. You were in Class 101 and as it turns out, a literal princess was in your class. Other than that you don't really remember anything exactly exceptional about your class.

After a small while of you day dreaming, you were able to spot the school in the distance,"Oh my god the school is huge.." You said. Your brother looked out of your window, his jaw dropped,"Wow-" you heard Shuichi chuckle from the front seat,"Well of course it is. Different Ultimates need different types of places. There's also the Reserve Course, and there are a lot of them that have signed up this year." He said.

You nodded along with whatever he was saying. The car stopped near the school, and you all got out. You stated up at the school building, which was partially invisible because of the blinding sunlight. You had made modifications to your uniform since it was allowed for the Main Course students. Now looking at the people who hadn't modified their uniforms, you felt a bit out of place. That didn't matter, you were actually going to fit right in.