First Day Of School - THH

Fabulous time skip to when you're roundabout 6 years old, and starting year 1! (In Byakuya's scenario you'd be around 7 and starting year 2)
Kids from each part are mixed together in the same year but not the same school mostly.

Makoto Naegi:

You weren't really hoping for this day to come, but your dad was trying to give you a positive outlook on school,"But I don't wanna go.."
"Youre going to have to.. Can you get through this week, for the both of us? And then on the weekend you can do whatever you want!" Makoto proposed the idea to you. You stayed quiet for a few seconds,"Fine.."

You both got in the car and your dad dropped you off at your new school,"And remember, Auntie Komaru is picking you up today, okay?" He reminded you. You nodded.

Makoto held your hand and you both walked inside. You walked into the main hall where most of the kids were,"Right.. You should probably go and talk with the other kids, okay?" You nodded but stayed glued to your dad.

Makoto patted your back,"It'll be okay Y/N, there's no need to be scared of the other kids." As he said that another child which was around your age approached you asking if they could play with you before class started.

You accepted the invitation and at the end of the day you could say you had a new friend.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Being the daughter of a detective you kind of copied your mother's habits and would over analyse EVERYTHING. That didn't stop you from having fun when playing around but it meant your brain was constantly working.

Now, your brain could work for good when you went to school. Initially you expected it to be packed full of kids, maybe too stuffy for your liking. Well, you were right but wrong. There were a lot of kids there, but not as many as you had expected.

You walked in the the main reception, which had the doors leading to the main hall, with your mother. She squatted down to your level,"Remember if anyone blames you for anything ask for proof. And be good." She reminded you, and you nodded in response.

With quite a high amount of confidence you walked into the main hall to see other kids playing together before class. You put on your big girl mindset and went to talk with the other kids.

Byakuya Togami:

Your father had been dreading the thought of you going to some sort of public school, and would much rather enroll you into a private school if he could at your age. However he'd have to give in and let you socialise with what he'd call filth.

Toko had helped you get ready this morning, in between stutters and almost sneezing (to which luckily she didn't sneeze). You had always thought of her as a mother more than Byakuya as a father. After that ordeal you were told to go to your father's office.

You knocked on the door,"Come in." You quietly opened the door and stepped into your father's office,"Good morning father.." You said.
"Are you ready to go?" He questioned. You nodded,"Yes." He got up and accompanied you down to your limozine.

You both got in and sat in silence up until you got to your school. You were brimming with excitement,"Do not touch any of those children. You are only there to learn." Byakuya warned you, to which you nodded. You walked into the school and immediately headed to your classroom, even before the bell rang.

Mondo Owada:

You were so ready to beat a bunch of other kids at school at a sport or atleast something you were actually good at. Well, even if your dad did not really paint a good picture of school to you. You were still excited though.

You also got a ride to school on your dad's motorbike, safe to say you were the coolest kid there. Well that's what you thought until you saw a limo pull up to school.

Your dad patted your head as you stared at another little girl who exited the limo and soon after walked inside,"That idiot is as extra as ever.. Have a nice day kid. And remember if anyone is bullying you punch them in the nose, I'll sort stuff out." your dad told you and you nodded in response.

You walked inside with immense amounts of confidence. You saw a bunch of kids playing around with Hula Hoops and decided to join in.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

Of course since your dad was the former super highschool level moral compass you were given high expectations and stuff like that. You actually had a positive outlook on school so far, and even if your dad wouldn't pressure you into high grades you still wanted to impress him with them.

Even though you were going to a public school, you basically had a private school uniform on. Your dad helped you with picking clothes out so of course you looked like that.

Your dad drove you to school and on the way there went through all of the rules he expected you to atleast follow. You nodded like you were listening, and you were even if you really didn't want to.

Finally you got to school,"Alright Y/N, be on your best behaviour!" Ishimaru said in his usual loud voice. You nodded and walked off inside the school.