CHAPTER - 25

Arun's POV:

A week passed. It was Sunday. As usual, we enjoyed watching TV, singing, dancing and Diya took a video for my YouTube channel. We edited it after having lunch and uploaded it to my channel in the evening. My channel got 50 plus subscribers till now. Vijay was studying in the room. We were in the hall. Amma was taking a nap in her room. Diya thought to teach me some more techniques for video editing and she opened an editing app. But before she could start teaching, my YouTube received a notification.

"Arun, someone commented, it seems. Let's reply first. Then I will teach you," Diya said and opened that comment in her laptop.

It read,
'OMG, How effortlessly your fingers are playing the guitar!! It's so soothing dear 😘😘😘'

I couldn't understand the meaning completely. But your fingers, guitar, playing, dear...these words I could understand and tried to understand the complete meaning by connecting these words.

But Diya closed the laptop without replying and her face was burning.

"Hey, Why did you close the laptop without even shutting down? Let's reply with a thank you," I said casually.

"She is kissing you. You want to reply with a thank you. Isn't it?" She fumed.

I widened my eyes and asked, "Who kissed me without my knowledge? When? I don't know."

"Oh God!! I am talking about the comment. It had a kissing emoji, right?" She said annoyingly. I chuckled and confirmed that she has a possessiveness on me, my heart fluttering.

"Diya, it's just a third person. Why are you taking it seriously?" I asked, controlling my heart.

"It's not a third person. It's Kavya. I think she likes you," she said flatly.

I smiled to myself on seeing her possessive reaction and said deliberately, "So what? Let her like me."

"But she doesn't know about you and your past. She just fell for your guitar skills or your physical appearance or the way you helped her. But if she continues to dream like this, she may end up in heartbreak after knowing about you. She will definitely won't accept you after knowing your past habits. It will hurt her only. Any woman will feel disgusted about your past, and no one can accept even the habit. Then how can someone accept the person who had the disgusting habit? No one can." She admitted, looking away.

I bit my lips together, blinking my eyes to control the tears which were threatening to flow. My heart ached and I nodded my head, looking down. Her words proved my thoughts as wrong. She was worrying for Kavya's future. Didn't feel possessive about me. I understood it and it was paining for me.

"So, tell everything about me to your friend and make her aware of me," I said flatly and stood up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" She stopped me.

"To my room." I replied.

"Let me teach you to edit the video now. Why are you going?" She asked.

I turned to her and admitted, fresh tears forming in my eyes, "Why should I learn these things, Diya? Why should I post music videos? Why should I get extra income? No one will accept me. No one will be with me because of my past habits. I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. Then, For whom I should earn extra money by learning this fucking video editing? I can manage my food, clothes and shelter with my fucking salary I am earning now. No need to upload videos hereafter." A teardrop escaped from my eyes.

"Don't talk bad words," She said flatly, ignoring my full length dialogue which I spoke in one breath from my heart, and also my tears. She is sometimes stone hearted. I turned to go, rubbing my eyes, cursing myself for crying in front of her like an immature person.