ARUN & DIYA SPEAKS

Arun speaks,

Hi friends, How are you all? I hope you are all happy and healthy. I hope you liked our crazy love story. Though it was not a great, epic love story, I just shared it here to convey whoever you are, whatever past you may have, whatever bad habits you have, if you can change for good, life will change good too. If you change your mind, life begins to change. Change begins from mind. 

Diya Interrupts, 

Hi all lovelies, I hope you are all doing great. I really didn't think I would love this monkey and get married to this monkey. But the way he changed himself just because he didn't want to disappoint me melted my heart. I understood, if we see a little goodness in people and appreciate it, they would really improve themselves more good, if they love us. I saw a little goodness in this monkey, appreciated it with my friendship and now he is my husband. The best husband in the world. 

Arun interrupts,

"No no. My Diya is the best wife in the world."

Diya frowns. "No. You are the best."

Arun frowns. "No. You are the best."

Diya pouts. "Okay. We are the best."

Arun smiles warmly. "Yes."

Pari calls them from the hall, "Amma, Appa, come here. I prepared dosa."

Diya laughs, 

Okay sweethearts, our daughter has prepared dosa for us. Invisible dosa with her toy kitchen. We are going to have the invisible yet delicious food ever made with love. Take care you all. Bye.

Author's Note: [Read without skipping please]

I thank everyone whoever read, voted, commented, and silent readers for giving this book an opportunity. 

I thank Arun for teaching me to admit my mistakes and correct it.

I thank Diya for teaching  me not to judge anyone and live the life to the fullest.

Anyway, Arun's story doesn't end here. Arun's story is a life story rather than a love story. There is a sequel of this story which I know you will not like it. But I chose to write it with heavy heart for personal reasons to learn lessons for myself. And I am sharing it in this account because I think it may help some readers who need it. [I will tell the reasons clearly in the disclaimer of the sequel titled "Blossom on the scar"].  If you can't see Arun with another pair, please ignore the sequel. Or if you can read it as a standalone story of second love, you can give it a chance. 

I am in the process of publishing my books as paperbacks. and when I publish Arun's story as paperback, I would definitely combine both this book and its sequel into a single book. Because, I like to give a complete life story. But as most of the wattpad readers won't read it, if the book has two love, or if the book is so long with more than hundred chapters, I chose to publish it into two books here with little changes. 

If you are going to read the further life journey of Arun, before opening the sequel book please make sure to read the disclaimer clearly. if you are not comfortable with it please ignore it. It's my personal choice as I told already. 

If you are going to read the sequel, please try to accept Angel [New Lead]. If you can't accept her, ignore the book instead of negatively commenting.  Please understand it's a life story, not a love story.

And, avoid commenting like...love happens only once. Krishna ji and Radha rani are the epitome of love. Love cannot happen with two people, etc..Please avoid commenting like this. Krishna ji and Radha Rani are Gods. But we are humans. We can try to be a God. But we can never become a God. Humans and Gods cannot be compared. 

In this world, if our loved ones die, life goes on. We can only choose to continue living with their memories or we can choose to continue with a new partner. The choice is solely ours.

When we choose to live with their memories, the world glorifies us. But  when we choose to live with a new partner, the world criticises. 

But if we meet a person  and develop feelings for them unknowingly after our loved one's death, creating new memories, it's nothing wrong. 

 We should stop judging, questioning, and criticising the people who chooses to continue with a new partner, having the memories of their old partner in their heart. We are no one to criticise them. 

But in case of Arun, I get comments like Diya only taught him what is love. So he should not move on with other person. Please understand a thing. Diya didn't teach him love. He already knew what is love. Even before the accidental kiss, he chose to maintain a distance with their family, just because he feared he may cause anything wrong to their family who served him food with love. He knew what is love and he knew to love the deserving people. The only thing is, he thought he didn't have anyone to show his love and he suppressed his emotions to himself, wearing a mask. It doesn't mean Diya taught him love.

Diya just helped him as a psychiatrist student, having an annoyance about him in her heart. In that process, she received an abundance of love and respect from him. So only she fell in love. Otherwise, she would have never. The unexpected Angel was NOT DIYA. It was ARUN.

So please don't comment Diya only taught him love. I would say, Diya taught him to love himself. Arun taught her to love our loved ones as if they are our world. 

So don't criticise or judge him for unknowingly falling in love with another girl. After all, we are all the slaves for our emotions. Love has a lot of definitions. But in psychology, love is defined as an emotional need. If someone's loved ones dies, there will be definitely a void in their heart. Some fills the void with their children, some with even gardening, listening music, etc...But if some other person fills the void of their heart, they cannot help falling for them. If they do so, we are no one to judge them.

I chose to write the further story of Arun with this theme. I always choose to write stories with the themes which society judges easily. So I choose this theme along with my personal wish of exploring the topic of death. If you are going to ignore it, no worries. You can think Diya and Arun lived happily ever after. But If you are going to read it, read it with a judgement free mind, Please. The comments I get feels sometimes makes me feel bad. I even searched whether there is any ways to turn off the comments in Wattpad. But there were no ways. I hope, you understand. If you don't have anything to say good, it's better not to say anything. That too, about someone's fictional life. Arun, Diya and Angeline are my brain babies and I wish they are treated equally ❤️

If you are interested in my other stories, give them a try too.

My other stories are,

1. The precious you - (Diya's parents Krishna and Paayal's story)

2. More than a promise - (Vijay's story.)

With Love,
Durga Reuban.