CHAPTER - 58

Arun's POV:

After Diya left, I turned to my room, my heart pounding in my chest, thinking of her kiss. I stood in front of the mirror and touched my cheek where my Diya kissed and smiled to myself like a mad. I was smiling as if I had achieved a Guinness world record. In fact, Getting a kiss from my shy little Diya was a world record only.

I too wanted to show my love with a lot of kisses. But the naughty her ran away. Though I was on cloud nine because of her kiss, her absence was disappointing. Till the previous day, I was able to survive without her by locking my love inside my heart. But she has come back and unlocked my love which was screaming and knocking the doors of my heart to come out in all these days. Finally, my love came out because of her and it was overflowing because of her kiss. I wanted to meet her again as soon as possible. I couldn't wait till the next morning.

I took out my mobile and texted her, "Diya, Na unna ippave marubadium paakanum pola iruku. Unna Kiss pannanum pola iruku."

(Diya, I feel to see you again right now and I feel to kiss you)

Soon I got a reply, "😳😳 kiss pannanum pola iruka?"

(😳😳 you feel like kissing me?"

Me: "yes 😪"

Diya: " Appo kiss pannunga 🙈🙈"

(Then, kiss me 🙈🙈)"

Me: "How?😪"

Diya: "kiss emoji anupunga. Athu kiss panna mathiri thana? 🤣🤣"

"Send me a kissing emoji. It's like kissing na? 🤣🤣"

Me: "Diya. Comedy pannatha 😬😬"

("Diya, Don't make fun 😬😬")

Diya : "🤣🤣"

Me: Un cottage ku varatuma? Please Address anupu."

("Shall I come to your cottage to meet you? Please give your cottage address")

Diya: "😳😳 NO"

Me: " Please 🙏"

Diya: "NO 🙏"

Me : " Please Diya kutty, yaarukum theriyama paathutu vantharen."

(Please my little Diya, I will meet you and come back without the knowledge of anyone)

Diya: " NO. "

Me: " 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

Before I could receive her next reply, our cooking master came to my room and called, "Arun thambi (Arun bro)... "

I kept the mobile down and looked up at him.

"It's time. Shall we go and prepare dinner?" He asked, reminding me about my responsibilities.

I seriously didn't want to go to the kitchen. I wanted to go and meet Diya. I wanted to be with her, wanted to look at her smiling face, wanted to hold her in my arms and wanted to express my love through a lot of kisses.

But I had my responsibilities too. Responsibility of helping in cooking for about 40 people. I couldn't escape from that duty. I texted Diya that I was going to the kitchen and left the kitchen with a heavy heart.

Diya's POV:

When Arun asked our cottage address, I too wanted to meet him. I too wanted to be with him, wanted to look at his loving eyes by holding his hands. The naughty me dreamt of getting a kiss too from him. But I was teasing him by refusing to give our address. I love to tease him. At last, When I was typing our address, I received another message from him that he is going to the kitchen. Still, I sent him our address.