Chapter 22: You're a Girl?!

I stood in front of the little cracked mirror propped up on the dresser, using my knife for eyeliner when there was a knock on the door.

"Go away."

"Seriously?"

"Fine Winnie you can come in."

The door opened and closed, I heard him flop onto the bed. I finished and looked over.

"Can I help you?"

"Okay one, dang girl! Whoever is sending you clothes definitely knows what works on you! And two...I saw it!"

I frowned. And pulled my eyebrows together.

"Okay, one...thank you? It's black. Pretty much everything I have here is black. And two, saw what? Enlighten me."

"Well, the shirt is cute. Anyways...He FINALLY kissed you in the Glade!"

I rolled my eyes. That's all people were talking about. I left the supper table because they wouldn't stop. They weren't talking to me, they were bugging Minho. They knew to leave me alone. But I flipped a knife over and stabbed it down into a table as I passed and they stopped.

"Good job you have eyes."

"Oh come on. That's huge."

"Is it?" I rolled my eyes as I tossed the knife onto the dresser. "After what you walked in on last, a kiss is getting you all..." I waved my hand at him, "like this!"

"Yeah! 'Cause it's the Dutchess of Darkness and The stone faced Sas King! And they kissed! In public! Like you're one savage couple and you two just melt around each other. It's so shucken cute!"

"Winston?"

"Yeah?" He asked, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Shut up."

There was another knock, and before I could say anything Newt came strolling into the room.

"What is this a shucken sleepover?" I grumbled.

"No, we just bloody miss you. You've kept to yourself a lot the last little bit."

"Yeah well...Greenie day means another month. It's been almost three years."

Newt just hummed he came over and plunked down on my bed as well.

"So what were you twats talking about?"

"The savage couple and their cute little PDA this morning!"

I rolled my eyes again, as I grabbed my hair brush.

"Like they are the meanest fiercest people in the Glade...and they just melt around each other!"

Newt grinned as well, with a smug smirk.

Winston laughed and pointed at me. "Your blushing! Ah. It's so cute." He was just about squealing. "He fell HARD, and you fell harder."

"I knew my room sharing would buggen' work."

"Shuck you Newt! I knew you had a hand in it! And you too Winnie!"

He just gave me a sly smirk, and high fived Winston. I threw my hands into the air and rolled my eyes. I sat down on the bed. Winston's hand absently twirled a piece of my hair. I didn't mind him doing it. Three people were allowed to touch me without me getting angry, and two of them sat on my bed.

They both buzzed and tried to get me to talk about Minho and me. But I didn't tell them much.

"Anything as wild as when we walked in on?" Winston finally asked. "'Cause dang JayJay!"