Chapter 55: Thank you Jason

I sat slumped at the picnic table. Coffee clutched tight in my hands. Minho Winston and Newt had sat with me for a long time, not really saying much. I had finally gotten up and curled up in Minho's lap, where he held me and rubbed my back for a bit. Eventually we had to get up and came for some breakfast.

Teresa was sitting at the table, talking to Newt and Jeff. She was going to start her job trials today, starting with MedJacks. Jeff seemed happy enough to have another set of hands to help and Teresa seemed eager. Jason had come over and plunked down at the table, waiting for me and Minho. Winston had agreed to go with Minho to check the Griever in 7, same with Frypan and Zart surprisingly.

Minho's hand slid onto my leg, squeezing my thigh gently. I sat silent, hiding behind my walls and angry face. Minho leaned over, "you gonna be alright?"

"Always am." I said curtly.

"I know you are."

"What can I say?" I shrugg, "I'm a natural badass."

Minho snorted, and rolled his eyes. While he did, his hand slid a little more up my thigh, making my stomach flip and my back straightened, I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Jess? You okay Love?" Newt asked, looking over.

"Just fucken dandy." I snapped and rolled my eyes. But my heart was slamming into my chest. I saw Minho glance at me out of the side of his eye sliding his hand even higher. I let a small growl out. If he didn't cut it out we were going to have a big problem. I looked over at him, and raised my eyebrows.

"Don't start something you can't finish, big guy. You know I'll win."

"Win what?" Winston asked.

"Yeah Jess, win what?" Minho asked smirking. He had turned to face me, but was slightly leaning on the table. His hand had run all the way up my thigh now, and now his thumb and fingers drawing circles. I could feel the heat in my chest.

"Minho is picking a fight he's going to lose."

"I don't think so baby cakes." He smirked.

"Absolutely. Remember last time? You definitely had a problem."

He smirked even more. "Worth it."

"Do I even wanna know?" Winston muttered with a roll of his eyes. He turned back to his breakfast.

I leaned forward into his personal space, sliding my own hand onto his leg, so dangerously high I felt him shiver. I leaned closer and whispered seductively in his ear. My lips tickled his ear.

"Careful big boy. I know how to bring you to your knees. I know how to use you and break you. I know how to make you beg and moan."

I heard him growl. I squeezed the inside of his leg and got up, standing right beside him, I pulled out a small knife. I ran it slowly up his throat and forced his head up to look up at me, his eyes dark and flashing with amusement and desire.

"I'm already winning." I held the knife point under his chin.

"Shuck you Jess." He growled quietly.

"Sure. But later." I whispered back.

I spun the knife away and back into my holster and walked away, a swing in my hips.

"Come on Jason. We got work to do!" I called. "Later Minho."

A few seconds later Jason came trotting up behind me. He fell into step beside me. He held the straps of his running bag, and cleared his throat.

"Yes?" I snapped