Chapter 12

shawn and north's relationship is a little too much get it no ok bye enjoy :/

Shawn Mendes

So a few minutes after the stars came up I woke North and went home. It was Monday and I was pretty tired but I went to school anyway.

I walked to my locker and got my books before Jake and Ryan approached me.

"What's up with the creepy smile?" Ryan asked

"Ohhh didn't you hear he took princess over there to the movies" Jake said referring to North.

"Okay one. North. Two. That's not why I'm smiling"

"And Jacob's reaction to this is??"

"Why does he need to know?"

"Just saying it's better he finds out now"

"Okay ladies. We'r acting like 12 year old girls here's. I don't like Jacob. I don't care about Jacob. I don't care about what he does. And he's not gonna change anything except for the tiny amount of dignity he has left to zero."

"Wow deep Shawn", I shrugged.

The bell rang interrupting put conversation and I walked to my Algebra class.

Me and North weirdly had all our classes together. I've been thinking about getting her some like friends. But that means I need to get "close" with her at school I guess.

So I sat next to her usual seat in the back. No one sits there so I figured nothing could go really wrong.

She came and sat down. She walked with her head facing down.

She sat down and let out a half-laugh.

"What?" I ask.

"Your like the boy who would never give up" she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

The class started and our teacher walked in

"Okay! The seats you are in now are gonna be permanent. So hope you picked a good one" Mrs. Come said.

"You already know" I whispered and North hit me.

The class finished and it was soon lunch.

"Do you wanna go have lunch with me and my friends?" I asked.

"I have nothing better to do" she shrugged, "I'll try not to take that so personally" I said and she laughed.

We walked to the lunch room together and she went straight to the Lunch line I lined up behind her and picked out my food.

After we got out she gave me a "what's next?" look.

I guided her to our usual table and she sat down next to me on the side opposite to Jake and Ryan.

"Hey Shawn" Jake said.

"Hey" I spoke. "This is my friend North"

"Hey North" they said in unison. "This is Jake and Ryan" I introduced them.

"Hi" she waved.

Jake carried on with a boring story and North picked up her ham sandwich and ate it quietly.

The day kinda finished a lot faster than I thought it would.

I saw North walking home alone and I jogged up to her.

"Hey wanna be my study buddy?" I asked and she giggled. "What?" I ask. "Your such a hopeless romantic" she said and I laughed.

"So what do you say?"

"Sure idiot" she laughed. "Meet you at the tree?" "Yeah" I nodded and she walked into a black BMW.

My mom picked me up and I walked into my house.

"I'm going to my friends place to study"

"Okay sweetie want me to drive you?"

"No I'll walk." I smile and grab my backpack and walk towards the forest.

I see her sitting on the tree.

"Hey stranger I said climbing.

"What's up idiot?" She asked.

"Nothing just studying with this dork" I said and she laughed.

I opened my math book.

"I don't get any of this" I said and she stared at me. Not like a "Really?" Stare more like your so cute I love you stare.

"Hellooo North" I snapped my fingers and she shook her head.

"Oh yeah K what?" She snapped out of it.

"What is this"

"Math"

"North" I whined.

"Here" she handed me her homework, "copy" she said and I shrugged.

I picked up my pencil and filled in the answers and soon enough I was done.

"So have you made any friends?" I asked.

"No.." she whispered. "but it's cool I like being alone" she spoke a little louder.

"Wanna go walk around?" She asked. "yeah" I shrugged.

She hopped off the tree and we walked to this old play ground.

The swings were to short for us and it looked super depressing but I loved it.

We sat down on the two side by side swings.

"Your a nice girl" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Your a nice girl" I repeated and she laughed.

"Thanks?" She questioned still smiling.

"Why did you say that?" She asked.

"I just wanted you to know" I said.

"Well I think your nice too" she said and I smiled.

We swung for a while.

"when I was little I used to swing then jump off and my dad caught me it was fun I felt like I was flying"

"My dad never did that to me" she said hurt.

"Wanna try?" I asked and she nodded.

North Black

"Wanna try?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

He got off his swing and stood in front of me.

I pumped my feet and my swing got higher until it was the highest.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yeah" I nodded. I clinged the metal chain and closed my eyes.

I let go and pushed my body off the leather seat. I landed right in his arms I wrapped my legs around his waist still unsure of wether I was alive or not.

His arms were linked around my upper waist and I pressed my eyes closed until I decided it was time for me to let go.

"That was so fun!" I broke the silence.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"Can we do it again!" I asked getting back on the swing.

"Sure" he smiled and I watched it begin again haha no but I didn't die this time and that was the important part.