Chapter 68

North's POV

It was only Wensday night and i was now spending every moment with Shawn that I could.

It was around 9:30 at night and I was bored so I decided to come over. I unlocked the door and went down into his little man-cave type thing and it was empty. Guess he's in his room. I tip-toed upstairs and opened the door. He was facing a camera and was singing to it, for his YouTube channel? It was cute.

I smiled at him but he still didn't acknowledge my presence so I came behind him and kissed his cheek.

He looked up at me and smiled a bit embarrassed, "hi baby" he breathed and I kissed his lips lightly.

"I'll let you finish" I sat on his bed and pulled out my phone and he started again, letting out a cute little laugh when he noticed my glances.

"Sorry I was a bit distracted today.. This little one is here with me" he pulled me into frame and I pecked his lips multiple times. He signed off, turning off the camera and we walked into the basement which he'd named if the, Nawn Palace since 89% of our memories were in there.

He picked a movie, a sappy love story called The Book Thief. It was good, different, the ending was the death of me and I slid a few tears which he laughed at. "Shut up" I hit him, wiping my tears and he laughed, finding this extremely amusing.

We then watched Mean Girls at my request ofcourse, I soon got bored and decided to play on my phone.

"Hey you made me watch this and your not even paying attention!" He whined.

"This is for your own good. Mean girls is an art"

"God I'm gonna miss you" he kissed my cheeks.

"Im not going anywhere, Mendes" I told him and he smiled.

He picked up his guitar later in the movie and started strumming a few random melodies. I looked over at him, all cute and concentrated. I attacked his face with kisses on the cheek which he laughed at and pushed me away. I was laying on top of him my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

"I love you the most"

"Ugh you win" I told him and he smirked. I picked up my phone and continued to scroll through Twitter not moving from our previous made innocent cuddling session.