Chapter 16

North Black

I woke up the next morning and stretched in my plain white bed.

It was Wensday and I was soooo sick of school.

I really wanted to ditch but I didn't exactly have anyone to do it with.

I also really missed my phone but had no money to buy a new one not to mention Jay was paying my phone bill so there was no way around it.

He still has no idea about the whole destroying phone thing so let's mate keep it that way yeah thanks.

I walked over to my bathroom and washed my face, did my makeup, and changed.

I put on some light washed jeggings and black combat boots. I was wearing the same shirt as yesterday- a loose kind of cropped white shirt with black detailing and a green alien in the top right corner.

I left my hair down and examined myself right before walking out. Not gonna lie I put a little more effort into myself ever since I discovered I had a thing for Shawn. I don't know whether he still likes me but I figured if I dressed really attractive maybe I'll set him off and he'll confess but the chances are low.

I walked into the kitchen area and paced around trying to get food. I picked up a apple and ate it.

"Want me to drive you to school?" Jay asked walking downstairs.

"No it's cool" I shrugged and walked out the door.

"Kay bye!?" He called after me and I waved.

While I began walking someone came up behind me "Boo!" They shouted randomly and I held my heart.

"Shawn oh my god!" I laughed and playfully hit his chest.

"Wasn't that a good wake up call?... Your welcome" He smiled proudly and I shook my head.

"What are you doing today"

"Nothing wait what do you mean?" He asked.

"Cause I kind of wanna skip"

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope." I paused. "Do you want to come with me? It'll be so fun we can.... go to the fair!" I smiled.

"You exhaust me" he sighed.

"Great" I hopped. "Put your bag in your locker and let's go" I spoke and he nodded.

We met back up outside after I "peed" but I honestly just fixed my hair.

"Come on" I smiled and we walked towards the bus stop on third.

We basically laughed the entire ride while playing...

GUESS THAT WERIDO
(sorry how do you not put that in caps)

Once we got off at our stop we walked right into the fair.

"30 tickets" he said and handed him 10 bucks intrade with the tickets.

He looked at me and I smiled.

The first ride we went on was obviously a roller coaster. Well for little kids atleast.

We sat down in the little seat next to eachother. The cart was shaped like a green alligator on a tiny track yet Shawn was still scared.

He looked at me and I laughed a little which he pouted at.

"Ready?" I asked trying to scare him.

"Yea" he nodded and the ride started.

The kids infront of us were laughing.

In the beginning it was fine but not gonna lie the track placements were kinda sketchy. It worries me as it got faster cause honestly it looked like we were gonna fly into that trailer.

I grabbed Shawn's hand halfway he looked at me and I kept looking straight forward like I didn't do it.

In the corner of my eye I saw him let out a smirk right before he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"That was soo fun!" he called.

"Wooahh easy there party animal" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

Our hands were still gently intertwined as we walked around the fairgrounds trying to find a new activity.

"Ooo look bumper cars!" I called and we walked up to the surprisingly empty line.

The lady unlocked the track and we walked on.

We stood outstandingly close and he was a lot taller than me so I looked up like I was watching a movie in the front row.

"Your dead meat Mendes" I whispered

"Your deader... what's your last name?" he said

"Black"

"Black" he continued his sentence and we continued to stare at eachother.

"Hey lovebirds can you hurry up and get in the cars" the lady snapped and we both scurried to different cars.

She hit the green button and mummered something under her breath.

We both stomped on the pedals and speeded around the track.

He was right infront of me but since we were going in a circle he could easily bump me.

I went faster and faster until I rammed him.

"Oh it's on!" He called and bumped me.

"Shawn you just made quite a big mistake"

__________________________

North's heated.. she's like as heated as the one sun in the whole galaxy.

Most of you are probably confused as hell its an O2L reference from a Kian and Jc video. I love o2l a lot so I'll probably be making a lot of those sorry.

The video above is where that reference is from.. if you haven't watched it yet you should it's really funny.

Kay anyways!

Ship name ideas.

Shoth

Or

Soth

If you have better ones comment below k bye.