Chapter 13

on a scale of one to ten how bad did the feels hit you last chapter?

North Black

After me and Shawn's little play date we looked at the stars again and he went home.

(remember when you were little your mom used to invite your friends over to your house to play yah that's called a play date well in Canada anyways)

I woke up the next morning and stretched, knocking down my alarm clocked.

I climbed out of my sheets and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I turned on the taps and watched the water fill in my hands.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I put on some concealer and hid some pimples I had. I set it with a powder and added some mascara with lipbalm.

I walked back into my room and put on my old volleyball team sweatshirt and black leggings.

I tied my red converse and walked downstairs.

"Morning" Jay said.

"Morning" I sighed and grabbed a green apple.

"Am I driving you to school?" He asked.

"No i'll walk" I said and slid in my headphones.

I clinged onto my sweaters sleeves and walked out the door while finishing my apple.

I looked at the the sidewalk as the sounds of happy kids filled my ears.

"Mommy lets go I don't want to be late!" A little girl exclaimed.

I smiled. I wish that could be me again.

I kept walking until i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around revealing Shawn.

"Hey I thought your dad-"

"Step" I interrupted

"Step dad drove you to school"

"Yeah I just wanted to walk" I said trying to force a smile which he saw right through.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

My life.

"Nothing I'm just not a morning person" I blinked.

He pushed open the doors of hell and we walked inside.

I heard girls snicker and one walked right past me and hit my shoulder.

"Slut" she muttered.

"What's her problem?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know" I said and we kept walking I got my booked and retreated to class.

Shawn was a nice guy. Cute, Sweet. He could really be someone I could trust or even better my friend.

Do I trust him? Kind of.

Do I want him in my life? Yes.

Could we ever be friends? Yes.

Could we be something more than that?

s o m e d a y.