Chapter 44

North Black

Jay drove me to my hair appointment.

"What would you like?" The lady asked.

"Cut it up to the beginning of my boobs and add an auburn ombré"

"North" Jay said

"What? I'm direct" I said and the lady laughed.

She held the scissors up to my hair and I closed my eyes.

•••

I didn't tell Jay about the party but I figured he didn't need to know. I changed into a fitted red halter crop top, black skinny jeans, and black heel booties. I slid on a red SnapBack and a leather jacket and top toed out the door.

Luke lived two streets down so I figured I could walk.

I found his house and opened the door. I saw people everywhere and I just walked in.

"Heyy! You made it!" Luke exclaimed and I smiled.

"Your hair looks really good" he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Thanks" i smiled.

"Oh I want to you to meet someone" he said and walked me towards a tall black haired boy.

"This is Jack" he said.

"Hey I'm North" I smiled and he just stared at me.

"Hey baby" he smirked looking me up and down, I turned to face Luke.

"Want a drink?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sooo. How old are you?" He stepped closer to me.

"Fifteen" I said.

"Never mind" he walked away and I laughed.

Luke approached me with a two red solo cups.

"Here ya go" he handed it to me and I smelled it. "What's in this?"

"Vodka and sprite" he said. "Is that a problem?" He asked.

"Not at all" I sighed and took a sip and started coughing.

"Sour huh?"

"Yeah a little" I laughed.

"Let me go say hi to someone" I smiled and walked up to a girl that I thought was Addison.

"Addison?" I asked and she turned around.

"Oh my god! North!" She smiled and I hugged her and we rocked back and forth.

"How are you?!"

"Good, you?" she asked.

"Great now" we laughed.

"I really have to go but let's meet up on monday though"

"Okay bye!" I waved her out. I looked back to find Luke but he was lost int he crowd of hormonal boys so I just decided to fill up my drink and sit on the couch. I drank all my pain away and I finally got over Shawn.

After I started to feel drunk I decided to go home. I threw away my cup and started to walk towards the door.

"Noo your leaving already!" Luke said.

"Yeah"

"Oh come on can I show you something first?" He asked.

"Okay fine" I gave in and walked towards him. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs and to a room that I guess was his.

"Is this your room?" I asked.

"Yup like it?"

"It's really basic" I said and he laughed.

"What about this?" He opened his closest revealing a giant drawing of imaginary town on his wall.

"You did this?" I asked.

"Yeah it's stupid sorry" he began to close it.

"No it's cute" I smiled reaching for the doorknob but he grabbed my hand and stopped me

I smiled at him and he leaned me against the wall and interlaced our hands.

He rested his forehead on mine and I looked up at him.

He leaned in and closed his eyes and I did the same. Our lips were hovering over eachother before I leaned out.

"You know I should go" I began to leave.

"Wait I'm sorry" he grabbed my hand.

"It's fine" I whispered.

"I just. I need to ask you something?" He said and I nodded.

"Like what are we? What do you call this thing we're doing?" He said and I didn't speak.

"Because I really like you" he grabbed me by my lower waist. "I feel like I'm the girl in the relationship" he whispered and I began to pull out of his grip but he didn't loosen it until the door opened revealing Shawn.

"We gotta go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and out of the house.

"What. Are you doing here" I twisted out of his grip.

"What are you doing there!" He yelled at me. My jaw dropped. I've never seen him this angry before.

"Luke is bad news North! He'll do stuff to you then dump you! I tried to ignore this but I still love you North! Your all I think about! Your the best thing at ever happened to me! And I just want you to myself! And I can't stand the thought of you with that little-" I interrupted him with a hug.

"I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear and he rubbed my back.

"It's okay" he said and we pulled out and we stared at eachother still in eachothers arms.

I just went for it and leaned in and kissed him. I couldn't hold back.

Thunder struck and it started raining.

"Should we stop?" I asked looking up at the roaring clouds.

"No" he said and I smiled before kissing him again.

__________________________

Who do you ship more?

Shawn and North

Or

North and Luke