Chapter 64

North's POV

So I figured sneaking into the school would take a while so I set an alarm for 11:15 to wake me up after my little nap.

My phone rang, signalling the time has come and I lifted the light pink dress and heels I wore to Shawn's cousin's wedding. After getting dressed and applying light makeup I tip-toed down stairs holding my heels.

Once I was out the door, I put them on again and walked faster. The school wasn't far from my house, maybe 8 minutes if your super slow, and it was oddly warm for a November night.

12:00

My IPhone screen lit up.

whens my heels and pumpkin carriage disappearing?

I chuckled to myself about my, well, own joke which was pretty sad. I soon reached the school, I hear distant music and saw a bit of light coming from the far corner.

I walked a bit faster from excitement and saw half of the perimeter of the football field lined with lit white Christmas lights.

My lips slightly parted, I couldn't believe he did this. Shawn, in a tux turned around to face me, a white daisy in his hand, my lips spread into a wide smile.

"You idiot" I spoke and he laughed. We walked towards eachother and I kissed him passionately, my warm lips warming his numb ones.

We pulled apart and he looked down at me smiling, "what do you think?" He asked me "why would you spend all this money on me?" I asked him. "Because my special girl deserves a special night" he shrugged, putting the white daisy behind my ear.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand leading me to a white Italian styled table, he pulled out my chair and I smiled at how cliché that was. On the table was a box of pizza, I wasn't complaint id rather have a crappy pizza than a fancy dinner.

We talked for hours on hours on hours. I loved being with him, being with him felt so endless and never awkward, we could just talk about random things never ending conversation at all.

"Well I guess we have to dance now" He spoke.

"Shawn its 2 in the morning"

"Whoops" he said sarcastically and grabbed my hand. I stood up and we walked to the middle of the field.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands stroking his brown hair, his arms around my waist they way they fit made me smile.

He looked at me his brown eyes sparkling and I planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For you doing this. Thank you. Good to know someone gives a shit about me, you know?" I said.

"No matter what happens to us North, I don't think I could ever stop giving a shit about you" he said and I through my head back in laughter.

"This is so perfect.. I wish life was like this all the time"

"This is what ever moment with you feels like. Absolute perfection." He told me. I smiled at him not being able to keep I contact, when he looked at me it made me so nervous. I guess the roles have reversed.

"Would it be wrong, if we just made out.. right now?"

"Nope." I said and he smiled at me kissing me deeply, finally chills electrified my body. Until I new, I belonged with him.