Chapter 21

It was Friday. (let's pretend) and Jay's flight moved up so he ended up leaving one day early on THURSDAY.

God bless life.

So after school I walked into the forest and collected all my stuff and put it in my closet.

Yes my room was pretty big and tumblr.

My bed was next to a wall and in big black letters it said. "If I lay here would you lie here with me and forget about the world"

My mom told me. "One day your going to find a boy and your gonna think you love him and he'll end up hurting you. And so will the next. and so will the next. But one day you'll find your prince will find you. But you gotta stop looking because he has a map"

I never understood till now.

When you were little and you lost your parents in public what's the first thing they told you.

Don't move and stay where you are.

If you start moving around and looking they'll never find you because it will become a chase not a search.

"Shawn Mendes wants to video chat"

My laptop rang.

I opened it and sat cross legged on my bed and pressed accept.

"Hi" he waved

"Hey I miss you" crap I saw him like 4 hours ago

"I know my parents won't let me out it sucks"

"Why?"

"Because I "talked back" when they yelled at me"

"Oh."

"Is that a spongebob shirt?"

"Yeah isn't it it cute?"

"It's funny" I rolled my eyes.

"So Jay's gone and I moved all my stuff out of the forest because it was gonna start snowing soon"

"It's not even November" I shrugged.

We talked basically all night and I woke up to the sound of a camera clicking.

I had headphones in and my computer was next to me.

"Shawn? Did you just take a picture of me?" I asked half a sleep.

"Yeah you looked really cute"

"I'm going to murder you."

"Oh well. Make sure to look cute for my funeral"

"Shut up" he laughed.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee at tims"

"Kay meet you there?"

"Sure" I shrugged and changed well I turned off the laptop then changed.

__________________________

I have absolutely no idea what to say now but yeah let's just pretend I said something SUPER funny.

HAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAJWIENEJEKEJ SMSJSMSS

Kay I actually need food and I'm too lazy to go downstairs so I'm just gonna starve oh well.