Chapter 20

North Black

It was the next day at school and we actually decided to go this time no not funny okay sorry.

I was wearing white top that said "poohs corner" on it, jeans, and converse.

I put on a black beanie and didn't bother to do my makeup since I woke up late.

"Morning" I smiled to Jay.

"Woah. Your being.. nice. Oh my god there's a boy isn't there?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna walk to school" I said grabbing an apple and walking out the door.

•••

Jake Coram

"Yo is Shawn still alive?" I asked Ryan.

"Yeah. I asked him if he wanted to play cod (call of duty. you probably knew that but whatever) last night and he said no. N. A. H" He spelt it out for me.

"He's so whipped on this North girl but she's gonna play him"

"How do you know?"

"It's obvious. She's all mysterious and kind of a badass and Shawn is Shawn. She has to have a plan behind this" I said.

"Probably" Ryan agreed. "But there most likely just friends" Ryan continued and I shrugged.

We walked into the cafeteria and Shawn and North were sitting beside eachother.

I didn't think any much of it and sat down across from them.

Ryan started talking about something and I was trying to figure out what the "brown stuff" on my tray was.

Ryan stopped talking which caught my attention.. somehow.

I looked and saw Shawn's arm wrapped around North and they were both eating there lunch.

North Black

"Hey" Jacob came and sat down.

"What's up dude haven't seen you in a while?" Jake greeted him.

"Yeah I've been busy" he said.

"Glad to see you settled down. slut." Becca spat sitting down beside Jacob.

"Damn girl. I would ask you if you needed some salt for your fries but looks like you got plenty" I said and the table laughed including Jacob.

Becca turned and stared at him causing him to stop.

Becca ran her hands through his hair and kissed him infront of me.

It was kind of like that scene in The DUFF Movie where that red head was kissing that guy and her eyes were focused on the other girl.. I'm sorry I don't like mainstream movies.

I guess Becca assumed I still had "feelings, air quotes around feelings because they weren't real, for Jacob.

Not denying I never liked him. I did but not like to a crush point. More like when your walking on the street or driving and you look over and see a stranger that you find attractive. You can't call it a crush if you literally only "liked" them for 30 seconds till the light turned green.

They continued their make out session making the rest of us feel sufficiently awkward.

"Soooo North. How are you liking pine ridge?" Jake tried to change the centre of attention.

"It's cool. Alot better than the first couple weeks." I said referring to the bullies and the fact that me and Shawn kissed okay sorry I'm done.

"Oh yeah because you got rid of those girls"

"Yeah there so annoying" I shook my head. "I mean I tried to ignore them but I was done with their crap and I showed them off."

"Yeah it was funny do you know how popular you are?" Ryan said.

"Wait what?"

"Well not you in particular but it's or name"

"Eh I'll take what I can get" I took a a fry and bit into it.

The bell rang signalling class starting and we all got up and began to walk.

"See you guys later"

"Hopefully not" Becca whispered

"Girl you should go to the doctor and get your sodium levels checked..." Jake started.

"BECAUSE YOU IS SALTY" Ryan continued and we laughed.

"Not funny" Jacob said and Becca stormed off.

He waited a few seconds to see if she was gone.

"Hilarious" he high-fived Jake.

"Amazing" he high-fived Ryan and then made his way to me

"Genius. high-five" he said and I high-fived him and he walked away.

"Genius!" He yelled and pushed open the doors.

I heard him laughing and clapping while walked away and I laughed.

"Genius!" All four of us imitated him in unison and walked to class.

I walked into AP bio and made my way to my seat.

This girl I think the friend of the girl I called out a couple days ago extended her foot to "trip me"

YOU CANT TRICK THE UNTRICKABLE.

"Nice shoes" I complimented her and stepped over her foot dramatically.

I sat down at my usual seat and the start started and so did my boredom...

__________________________

COMMENT "RAINBOW VOMIT" IF YOU SEE THIS