Chapter 46

North Black

I woke up the next day and stretched across my bed. I had to go to Noah's after school today so I better dress cute.

I put on a Adidas sweat shirt and black leggings with a random pair of old uggs I found in my closet. I tied my hair up in a bun and put a hood over it and Jay drove me to school.

I walked through the doors and for once no one looked at me like I was some freak. I felt.. normal. Until my arm was grabbed and I was pulled into a dark janitors closet. Then I felt like I girl in a horror movie.

I heard the door shut and I turned to look at it but a tall male figure grabs my face and begins to lean in.

"I just missed you so much" he said right before he was about to kiss me

"Who are you!" I yelled pushing him away from me.

"Luke" he said in a bratty tone switching on the lights.

"what do you want Luke?" I sighed sitting on a shelf.

"You. What happens at that party? Who was that" he got closer to me

"First step away from me"  I said and he did".

"That was my friend.. Shawn"

"Why did he pull us apart? Why did he care?"

"I don't know Luke" I sighed hopping down. "I need to get to class."

He stepped in front of the door and I sighed putting my hand on my hip.

"Well since he's gone" he pulled me closer by the waist "we can finish what we started" his hands explored until I stepped back away from him.

"You know what I think it's time we stop seeing eachother" I said.

"What are we 90 come on" he stepped closer to me and I took a step back.

"No I don't want to be around you anymore it's weird and wrong"

"So what you don't fine me attractive anymore?"

"I never found you attractive Luke! You know what when I met you, I thought you were the only one on my side! The only one who didn't think I was a complete whore! But instead you just used me. I just wanted a friend." I said and walked towards the door. He moved so I could open it and I walked out but before I closed the door I came back and stood on my tippy toes so I could get up to his level. I moved in so our faces were close together then I said

"Get a life perv and stop preying on fifteen year old girls" I said and slammed the door behind me.

"What's going on who was that?" May asked.

"Let's just say Luke is no more."

"You killed him!" She said happily

"No I told him I hated him and to get a life w-where is this coming from?"

"From you ignoring me for a week"

"I'm sorry! And you said you forgave me but now it's just us, okay?" I smiled.

"Okay" May smiled and we held hands and swung our hands back and forth.

Shawn caught my eye but I quickly looked down and walked faster making sure not to make eye contact.

*skipping all the school stuff*

I grabbed my backpack out of my locker and walked towards the door.

"Hey" Noah tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "We're gonna meet at my place, right?" He asked. "Umm. Yeah. Meet you there?" I questioned. "Why can't I just drive you?" He asked.

"Okay" I shrugged and we walked towards his black Ford.

I ducked down incase Shawn was looking and slammed the front door shut.

"Hiding from someone?" Noah asked.

"Just a little" I sighed putting on my seatbelt and he began to drive.

We sat in silence and I reached to turn on the radio but he spoke and interuppted me.

"Who?" Is all he said, I turned my head and gave him a confused look. "Who are you hiding from?" Noah continued.

"No one." I said

"Shawn?" He asked and I didn't speak.

"Cause' you know it's pretty obvious. You led Luke on then used him for popularity, when he responded back to your actions you said he "came onto you out of nowhere" then dumped him. And before all of that even happened you kissed Shawn." He said

I shook my head "that's not what happened and who even told you this!" I said.

"Well I don't know, someone told someone then it spread but I'm just saying. I didn't expect this from you" he said and pulled up into his driveway.

"Listen that didn't happen! None of it did!"

"Come on everyone was right you a slut and a liar. You hooked up with Shawn then like a week later you were with Luke"

"You don't know-!"

"Oh is the little princess angry" he said and I marched out of his car.

"You know what! Finish the damn project! I'd rather fail than work with you!" I spat and slammed his door shut and began to walk.

"Need a ride?" A kid from my school asked.

"How do I know your not murder?" I asked

"There's always that possibility" he said and I shrugged. Being kidnapped and slaughtered would be better than the life I'm living now.

I walked towards his jeep and sat down in the back seat.

His friends were passing around a vodka bottle.

"Want some?" They caught me staring at it.

"Yeah" I nodded and they handed it to me.

I chugged it and let it burning up my throat.

"Woah easy there Sally we want some" they said and I laughed.

"This is me" I pointed to my house.

"Got some mints?" I asked and a blonde girl nodded and gave me a hand full.

"Thanks" I shut the door before shoving it all in my mouth and they drove away.

"New friends?" Jay asked.

"Umm yeah." I nodded and walked upstairs.

"If you were hungry we were gonna grab some pizza for dinner?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just let me change" I looked down and he nodded.