Chapter 63

North's POV

We were sitting on his couch watching Boy Meets World and cuddling.

"My parents want me home" I groaned,

"You said your parents!" He said happily and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay come on I'll walk you" he laughed changing the subject. I sat up putting on my flip flops. I actually left my dress and heels in his room, hopefully his parents don't find them.

We walked up the stairs greeting his mom who seemed happy to see me, asking me to thanksgiving dinner even though it was November.

Shawn opened the door and we walked together.

"Hey um.. So homecoming was a bust right?"

"Yeah" I shrugged. "Wait definitely" I corrected myself.

"Isn't homecoming a day we're supposed to remember forever?" He asked. The town was dead quiet no kids, no cars, nothing. It was kind of weird.

"Yeah" I agreed.

"So don't you want your homecoming memory to be better than trying to commit suicide and being trapped with a rich snobby girl who only dated you to get back at your ex girlfriend"

"Katie did that! I know she's a bitch but that's low, like almost becca low"

"To be honest nothing is lower than becca" he said and I laughed.

"Anyways I want a redo"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to redo my homecoming. Okay forget last night-" I gave him a look

"Well forget the school part of last night" he said and I laughed

"Let's redo it" we reached me doorstep "meet me at the football field at midnight." He walked away before giving me time to respond. Guess I'm doing this.

__________________________

SHAWN HAS CHANGED. what do you think about new shawn? he's a canadian bad boi. HE WAS IN TORONTO AND I DIDNT GET TO SE HIM DJEGEHSJSJZG.

basically the tickets were sold out but 2 days before that my school took us to this concert/charity thing called We Day and he was there too so.

whatever I saw him he was beautiful not kidding shawn is an actual god oh my god in real life those pictures are not photoshopped or his "makeup" wasn't done for the photoshoot HE LOOKS LIKE THAT.

oh and his accent in real life god bless. and he was wearing a LEATHER JACKET JAHSJSJEJDIEOUWMFKD CSSVM USMDYED HZBDNDHDHSH

see y'all in church.