Chapter 54

Song of the chapter: Give Me Love Ed Sheeran

Song of the chapter: Medicine Daughter

North Black

I ran all the way home and walked up the stairs to my balcony.
I climbed the wall and sat up on my roof and looked over the city and at the sky atleast a million times.

I can't believe he even did that. After absolutely everything she's done to me she's not who everyone thinks she is.

I looked down at my phone and all the pictures we took together.

If I could go back in time and erase one thing, it would be him. He hurt the literal last piece of me.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Wyatt smiling at me.

"Hey" he said and sat down next to me.

"I'm-"

"So-"

We said at the same time and we laughed the awkwardness away.

"Okay you go first" I said.

"The kiss. Why?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Wyatt. I don't want to loose our friendship-"

"I-I'm not mad." He looked down at his hands. "I just wanna know one thing"

"What?"

"Did you mean it?"

I stayed quiet.

"Wyatt your an amazing person but I"

He shook his head.

I can't loose him he's all I have left.

You think he's cute right?

Well like maybe the feelings will form over time.

Just do it.

"But I'm scared you won't feel the same and it will be awkward" I lied.

"I do"

"Then I like you too" I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

A tear dropped from my eye.

"Shawn didn't do it, I hope you know that"

"Did you?"

"No but I know him. He wouldn't do something like that" he said and I shrugged.

"Then why would he say all those things to me.. Why would he freak out.. Why would he go after Katie?" I said and looked down.

Wyatt brushed a hair behind my ear.

"The same reason you did.. He was tired." He looked up at me. I cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I cried into his chest and he kissed my head playing with the ends of my hair.