Chapter 50

North Black

Well. I had to go to school today and that would be the last thing I would ever want to do.

Jay drove me to school because he probably didn't trust me to walk.

"Bye! Have a nice day!" He said and slammed the passenger door and walked to the front doors.

I signed and walked in, it turns out no one knew. Well I guess no one cared, which is good for me.

I walked to my locker looking down trying to avoid Shawn.

"Hey" Wyatt walked up to me.

"How's stuff at home?" He asked.

"I'm grounded but other than that better than I thought" we began to walk

"Grounded? I thought Jay wasn't mad?"

"He wasn't until someone reminded him that I had a "sleepover" with a totally hot boy without mentioning it first" I said.

"Who?"

"Umm it rhymes with Lawn Smendes"

"Zayn Malik?" He guessed and I laughed.

"No." I chuckled.

"Sooo.. You think I'm hot?" He asked.

"Maybe" I shrugged and walked into science.

Science was pretty much torture figuring I had to sit infront of Shawn listen to Katie flirt with him and on top of that I had to sit with Noah.

"So did you finish our project?" He asked me and I didn't respond.

"Hello.."

"North are not hearing me??"

"Hellooo" he continued

"Listen forget about the stupid project. I'll finish it myself." I snapped

"With my name on it?" He asked

"20 bucks"

"15" he persisted.

"25"

"10"

"It's your loss."

"Fine 25"

"Eh 30 for emotional discomfort and an extra 5 because your a butthole"

"25 take it or leave it" he said

"40 or I finish the project with no trace of you" I negotiated.

"Fine." He huffed and the bell rang dismissing us.

"Shucks for you, I would've taken 30" I smirked and walked out of class.

The day finished quickly and I ran too my locker as soon as the finial bell rang.

"Hey how was hell?" Wyatt asked walking up to me.

"Terrible" I rolled my eyes

"Wanna hang out.. Later?" He asked randomly.

"I'm grounded remember" I said.

"Can't you sneak out?" He suggested.

"I'll try" I shrugged and got into Jay's car.

He drove me home and I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a green apple.

"Can I go hang out with Wyatt? I wanted to ask so you don't think I ran away again" I asked.

"I thought you were grounded. You know what, it's fine" he said.

"Thanks" I smiled and walked upstairs.

To: Wyatt
he said yes where do you want to take me?

From: Wyatt
meet me outside ur house at 11

To: Wyatt
sounds sketchy but okay

It was only 5 so I watched some YouTube until it was like ten.

I showered and looked through my closet for an outfit.

My phone rang and I walked to my bed and answered it.

"Hey I'm here" Wyatt spoke

"Little early huh?" I chuckled and he laughed.

"Okay I'm coming down now"

"Kay bye" he said and I hung up. I put on a button up shirt with The Weeknd in it and some shredded leggings. I slipped on black combat boots and tip toed downstairs. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked into his car.

"Hey" I sighed buckling my seatbelt. "Hey, how did you get away?" He smiled. "Long story.." I said "so where are you taking me" I changed the subject.

"Out to Taco Bell then a special suprise" he said and I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because I hate seeing you sad" I rolled my eyes and he began to drive.

We went through the drive-through and then he drove me into a weird ally.

"Where are you taking me?" I slowly got out of his car.

"It's a suprise"

"Please don't kill me.. One Direction is  starting their tour next month you can kill me after that" I said and he laughed.

"I'm not kidding"

"It's fine I won't" he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked to the end of the ally and the lights turned on revealing a huge empty baseball arena.

"Woah" I said and he laughed.

"How did you even know?!" I laughed walking in

"You dropped this yesterday" he handed me a picture of me when I was young.

I was playing baseball with my brother and my father with my mom in the background laughing her head off because I was running the wrong way but I was really happy with myself.

I somehow started crying, I don't know why but I couldn't stop.

"Oh sorry I didn't know-"

"I miss them Wyatt" I cried into him.

"Listen" he pulled away and cupped my face wiping away my tears.

"You held on alot longer than anyone else would." He said. "Your a strong girl. And I'm here for you, I won't leave you. Ever" he said and I hugged him again.

"Now...Wanna play one on one dodgeball."

He opened a black duffel bag revealing a bunch of balls and I giggled.

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Shut up" I said and through a ball at him.