Chapter 67

So after I talked to Shawn I went home. We sorted everything out and got our story straight and called witnesses it was terrible. The fact that Shawn is leaving on Thursday and that will be the last time I'll ever see him until 2 months.

I closed my eyes for about the 70383829 time this night. I had to sleeps but worries are running through my body and all I can do is think.

My mind shut up finally and I cuddled into my blanket and felt sleep drifting me off. I soon became weaker my body shutting down to rest slowly.

"North.." Someone whispered shaking my body waking me up from my light sleep. I opened my eyes to see Shawn kneeling and my bed with bright eyes and an excited smile.

"Shawn" I groaned turned around.

"Babe, I have something to show you" he whispered kissing my shoulders lightly.

"Can't this wait till morning" I cover my face with my hands.

"Nope." He told me and handed me some jeans and an black and white striped t-shirt.

He turned around and I slipped on the outfit he chose for me, socks, and shoes I had lying around.

His hand fell in mine and he lead me out the door. I fixed my beanie as we walked to his door step and he handed me a black skateboard.

"You know how to ride right?" He asked me and I laughed. "I know how to do everything" "yeah including math?" He mumbled and I hit him.

I followed him down a sketchy road, until we reach sort of a pier type thing.

"Where are we?" I asked him and he shushed me. "Come here" he put his hands over my eyes taking me into complete darkness.

He lead me into the sand and I now identified the place as a beach. We walked until we were approximately in the middle and he removed his hands. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a yellow couch.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"Let's watch the stars like a football game"

"God I hate you" I rolled my eyes and laughed. I laid down my feet hanging off the armrest and his hands making little braids in my hair.

We stayed there all night.. or for the rest of the night since it was 3 am when he woke me up.

"North.. North.." He shook me.

"What?" I groaned.

"It's morning" he told me and I rose quickly.

"Crap what time is it?"

"10"

"Well we can't save ourselves now" I shrugged and he laughed.

"Let's get breakfast.." I said and stood up taking our skateboards out from under the cushions.

We skated 5 minutes to this Waffle House and ordered.. well.. Waffles.

"My parents are freaking out" I told him and slid my phone exploding with texts across the table.

"Yeah probably should get you home.." He said and I shrugged agreeing.

I looked at the window, a small tattoo place caught my eye.

"But first.. Let's get a tattoo"

"What?"

"I just turned 17. It's cool"

"You have to be like 21"

"Trust me" I told him and he gave me a 'fine but this is not gonna work' expression.

We finished our food and I led him outside and down the ally to the shop.

"Hey guys!" A man greeted us, his face seemed to be the only clean piece of skin on him.

"Hey" I greeted him. "Pick whatever you'd like and come sit in the back when your ready" he gestured me to some folders.

"Do you know what you're getting?" Shawn asked me.

"Yes. A dull ugly yellow couch.. on my wrist.. for last night" I told him and he smiled. "We can get the same ones if you want.." I told him and he smiled agreeing.

"Now if I do loose the court thing.. Atleast this memory will always be here. No matter what." I told him. We walked to the back and got the exact same drawing. Identical. Almost like it was copied and pasted.

Surprisingly they didn't check ID's. They should but I didn't feel like bringing that up, halfway.

I paid the man and me and Shawn skateboarded back home and acted like nothing happened