Chapter 38

Shawn Mendes

I was excited to see North in a dress but I had to ride with my parents, because I was a boy and couldn't be a part of my aunts side her fiancé let me be one of his, even though I didn't ask. At all.

I got into the car and we drove to the church. I stepped up onto the little step thingy into our special arrangement.

I took this moment to look for North. I scanned both sides of the room until I found her sitting with my mom. I was kind of nervous so I ended up staring a little and she gave me a smile and a slight wave. I waved back and turned my head to focus on what was happening in front of me.

After they finished and we took a group picture I had to go for the photoshoot which sucked badly.

Finally we got to the resort where the after party would be happening.

I poured myself a glass of punch and North approached me.

"He-woah" my mouth hung open, I tried to close it but my brain was in to much shock to communicate with my jaw.

(lets pretend the girl has black hair and that is exactly what North looks like)

"What?"

"You look.. you look.. you look"

"What? Bad?"

"No I want to say hot but then you'd probably get mad at me so you look beautiful"

"Hot would make me feel a little better" she shrugged and I laughed.

She was wearing a light pink dress that touched the floor, the dress had sparkles along the top and straps and she was holding a matching clutch and a drink in her other hand.

Her hair was down and curly plus she was wearing pretty earrings.

"I didn't know you had your ears pierced" I said.

"I didn't until a few hours ago" she said.

"You did that for me?" I asked.

"No not really. I always wanted my ears pierced I was just a sissy" she said.

"Well that hurt" I held my hand up to heart pretending to be offended and she rolled her eyes.

"You looked cute in that tux" she said and I smiled.

"And when your blushing.." she continued.

"Hey that's my thing" I complained.

"Well looks like the student has became the teacher" she said.

"It's master. And become. You can't "became"" I said with airquotes around "became"

"Whatever English isn't my first language" she said in defence.

"Really? What is?" I asked

"Awesomeness"

"I've never heard of that what country is it from?" I asked.

"Imbetterthanshawnistan" She said and walked away.

"The punch is over here!" I called and came back and filled some then we continued talking.