Chapter 55

1 month later.

countdown: 5 days till homecoming

North Black

So, I went to school the next day.

I walked to school while typing keyboard trash in my notes to make it look like I was "texting". I had no friends.

May hates me I don't blame her, Addison wants nothing to do with me, and Becca has been avoiding me every chance she got. Like she was hiding something.

Whatever.

I walked in to school and Wyatt walked up to me smiled. He leaned in and kissed my lips lightly. Still feels wrong.

I looked over at Shawn and Katie. Shawn started this thing called "vine" stupid right.

Basically he uploads covers that suck by the way.

"Hey babe how'd you sleep" Wyatt linked his pinky with mine and swung our arms back and forth.

"Fine I guess" I smile at him. He really likes me I know what I'm doing is wrong but in a way it's kind of like a backwards white lie.

"So I got a question for you" he said and I looked up and he backed away from me.

Three people joined behind him and began to harmonize a song.

Shawn stood leaning against a locker with Katie by his side.

She immediately moved and looked away from his face for the first time in ever.

"Shawny!! Look it's one of those promosals!! Aww why haven't you done one for me!? You better do one for me!?" She yelled.

God I'm loving this but what the hell is going on?

"North there's this really lame dance, and your a really lame girl, and I'm a really lame guy, and we're a really lame couple, so you should go to this really lame dance with me glen coco" he sang horribly off key.

I knew it was from the day we sat on the roof talking about how lame homecoming is and mean girls.

He's cute.

Some guy handed him white roses and he walked up to me and got down on one knee.

"It's the best I could think of?" He is shrugged and I laughed.

"Yes" i giggled and took the flowers he got up and hugged me spinning me around earning another whine from Katie.

"Aww baby you didn't need to do this" I looked at him.

"I wanted too" he smiled.

"I would've been fine with just chocol-" he pulled out a box of mix chocolates.

"You are amazing" I took it from him.

"Cara-"

"No caramel" he answered my question.

"Aww you know me" I kissed him.

The bell rang interrupting this sweet moment.

"I gotta get to class, I'll see you later?" I said and he smiled I carried the chocolate to class with me because duh.

"Aww so cute" Shawn slow clapped "So cute.." He continued.

"Get over yourself" I snapped.

"Stick to one guy.. slut" he spat. Got to admit that hurt.

"What think your such a big celebrity now?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You know what-" he began "North Black to the office North Black" the PSA said.