Chapter 62

NAWN IS SOO ALIVEEEE

(the song in the media is white blood by oh wonder if you were wondering)

North's POV

I woke up with a hazy feeling in my brain. I sat up putting my weight on my elbows and looked around finding Shawn lying right next to me shirtless. I let out a half-laugh remember what happened and I lied back down.

He wrapped his arms around me, "awake yet?" He asked quietly and i nodded with my eyes closed.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" He asked and I nodded sitting up.

I changed into one of his "magcon" sweatshirts, whatever that meant and sweat pants and him black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I grabbed my phone off the table and interlaced my fingers with his. He lead me down the stairs and to the garage.

"You got your drivers permit?" I asked him. 

"No" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes at his attempt at being a rebel.

He drove his dads car atleast 9 minutes too this pancake house that I've never seen before.

He unclipped his seatbelt and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. "C'mon princess" he said kissing the top of my head.

He lead me inside the warm scent of maple syrup entering my nose, we walked to a booth in the corner and sat down.

"Nice right?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you find this place?"

"God knows" he shrugged and I laughed.

"There was this place in Texas, I don't know if you have it here but they had like a built in ball pit and one time I dived to the complete bottom and lived there for 8 hours"

"How old were you?"

"4 maybe" I said and he laughed

"So why did you kiss me?" He asked randomly.

"Hi what can I get y'all?" A waitress walked up to our table. "A waffle platter" I said and Shawn ordered the same.

"Well.." I started after the waitress walked away. "Shawn as much as I denied it I still loved you and I just.. I screwed up. Everything was falling into place, I had a popular friend, a boyfriend, people payed attention to me and for one second becca was more important to me than you. I should have never let you go but a little part of me knew you could never handle me and I should've never fell for you."

"Yeah I'm sorry about being like mean to you or whatever. Jake got all up in my head" he said and I smiled at him.

"It's all good."

"So are we back together now?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Why not?" He smiled at me again.

The waffles came and we ate while laughing picking on eachother.

"Come on, I have something to show you" he said once we finished eating.

He put thirty bucks on the table and lead me to his dad's car and drove back to his house.

We got out walking in and to his basement.

"Where are you taking me?" I giggled in the dark. "Shawn if this is a love shrine to me I'm calling the cops" I said and laughed "no it's not trust me" he let go of my hand and the lights turned on.

It was a room full of piano's and guitars like a music room.

"What is this?" I asked smiling.

"I wrote you a song, I know is kind of lame but if you could pretend to like it that'd be great" he said to me and I smiled.

I giggled lightly kissing his lips and I sat on a chair that was in the corner.

(play life of the party. im assuming you have it every single shawn girl has that song so)

"I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there" he sang strumming a black guitar.

"So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so" he sang at this point I was blushing and smiling like crazy

"Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say" I let out a giggle because I was too happy to hold it in.

"We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry" he continued

"So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party" he finished the song when he was done I smiled at him unsure of what to say.

"It was lame I know sorr-"

"No! It was the cutest thing ever Shawn that was amazing" I got up and cupped his face.

"You dork" he said kissing my nose.

"Let me teach you how to play it" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. I sat on his lap and he put the guitar on top of my thighs.

He guided my fingers across the frets showing me different chords.

After teaching me three he said to me, "that's the beginning. Okay now play it all together" he said. I tried but I messed up, "babe, I don't know how to play this" I whined laughing a bit. "That's why I'm going to teach you" he said and I smiled a

He taught me up to the the first chorus and a bit of the lyrics too.

"You got it!" He said and we high-fived.

He took the guitar from me and I kissed his lips feeling those finally chills again.

"So when were you going to tell me that your real name was actually Nora" he said and I got off his lap and walked to the door.

"No no I was joking" he laughed grabbing me by the waist and swinging me around while I laughed with him.

"I'm sowwy" he stuck out his bottom lip and batted his eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips with my arms still crossed.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked and I laughed a yes.

"Well that's good because I can do this" he grabbed a pillow and wacked me in the head.

"Shawn!" I yelled and he laughed.

I grabbed a pillow knocking him out to.

We had a mini pillow fight before I hit him and he fell to the ground.

I got a pillow and hit him in the face multiple times before he grabbed my ankle causing me to fall right next to him.

I noticed him trying to get up so I quickly sat up and sat on top of him. He fell back in defeat and I grabbed a pillow and hit him multiple times before I got up.

"YAH THATS RIGHT GET OUT MY HOUSE SON, GET OUT MY HOUSE" I yelled at his body lying on the floor and then victory danced around him before he grabbed my ankle once again making me fall.

My head landed on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist and we just started giggling like second grade girls which I guess describes our relationship, happy second grade girls.

__________________________

IM SO ALOME OH MY GOD IM CRYINGEJEIDYKSHEXTXHRAOALBRJDK