Chapter 47

North Black

The next day at school got even worse, I know what your thinking. Can it get any worse?

I walked into school and everyone's conversation stopped and they turned to look at me. I walked towards my locker and grabbed my books then slammed it shut.

I walked to English and sat next to Becca since May had a doctors appointment.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked Becca and she smiled creepily. "I don't know?" She said.

"Wanna know why everyone is staring at you?" Some kid said and walked up to the front of the class and plugged his phone into the cord connected to the big TV.

It was a freaking tumblr full of stalker pics of me and Shawn, me in the forest, me at that party with Luke.

All taken to make me look bad.

But the worst part is the description

"someone told my friend someone that this South freak lives in the forest. And one day we went down there thinking that it was too good to be true.. And we were wrong."

Tears filled my eyes and I stormed out of there. The halls were empty until I heard a locker shut.

I turned and to see Shawn with a worried look on his face.

"North!" He called but my hearing went into mute and my vision into slow motion.

I punched open the front doors and I ran, I ran to my house, which was no longer a home.

I stomped upstairs and opened my room and screamed.

I grabbed my pillow and slammed it against my desk. Feathers flew everywhere. I tore down posters and kicked in the doors of my closet.

I screamed jumping up and down knocking down lamps and shattering them. I ripped the sheets off my bed.

I sat down in the middle of my room and picked up a piece of glass and slit my wrists.

Tears fell from my eyes and I picked up the teddy bear Shawn gave me and squeezed it tight, burying my head into it.

Your probably wondering why I'm making such a big deal over a bunch of sad old kids that are bored with life.

That's because the reason they know about this is because someone told them that I hung out in the forest.

I never ever told anyone, or trusted anyone enough to anyways, I never wrote it down anywhere. Never spoke aloud about it. No one could have just "over heard"

The only person who knew was Shawn.

And he promised but it finally got into my head. He never loved me.

He used me.

I picked up another piece of glass and kept going on my other arm. I wanted to stop I really did. But what happened kept replaying itself in my head, and I wanted to punish myself for ever thinking that someone could ever really love me.

No seriously Shawn. If anyone finds out it will become a main topic them the teachers will find out tell my step dad then I'm dead

Kay I promise

You better I'm trusting you Shawn

I cut deeper each time but my phone started blowing up.

From: idiot
Are you okay!?!

(yes "idiot" is shawn, who remembers that joke?? no one k sorry)

From: idiot
NORTH DONT TRY SOMETHING YOUR GOING TO REGRET

From: idiot
WHAT HAPPENED YOU LOOKED REALLY UPSET!?!?

From: idiot
NORTH I CANT LEAVE BUT PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF OKAY? I LOVE YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING PLEASE

From: idiot
NORTH PLEASEE ANSWER

From: idiot
PLEASE JUST SAY SOMETHING SO THAT I KNOW YOUR OKAY

To: idiot
something.

From: idiot
Oh thank god!!

I shut off my phone and tossed it under my bed to avoid anymore spamming from Shawn.

I contemplated what to do next.

I couldn't go back to school.

I couldn't call May.

I couldn't do quite anything.

So I cleaned up the glass, washed my cuts and fell asleep on the ground of my destroyed room, covering myself with ripped sheets, cuddling a blood stained teddy bear.