Chapter 33

There won't be a lot of chapters in her POV don't worry

North Black

I got on the bus and sat near the end seat by myself. I plugged in my headphones, I'm guessing I'll be doing alot of that, and blasted some music very loudly into my ears. I brought my knees to my chest and turned to face my window.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around revealing a quite a skinny girl with light brown hair.

"Is someone sitting here" she asked.

"No" I shook my head and moved over but she seemed to take up half of the space a gave her.

I decided to take out my headphones and socialize, she seemed like a nice girl, possible first time here, obviously scared and vulnerable.. what could go wrong?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Addison" she said.

"First time here?" I asked.

"No. I've been here three times" she's a lot more outgoing than I thought.

"First."

"Nervous?"

"Not really. Just don't want to leave." I said.

"Why? Most people would be ecstatic to leave"

"Umm. My life isn't exactly a Disney movie but I got a nice sweet supportive boyfriend. I kind of don't want to leave"

"Aww. What's your name?"

"North"

"North their gonna be there in the beginning but from this stage on it only gets worse. Months, years away. People start treating you like there's something wrong like your.. sick. You become more and more depressed which means more therapy more time away." She gasped for air.

"No matter how much he loves you guys want ordinary.But that's not what we are"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Is Addison right?

Do you guys think that Shawn's gonna dump North?

What's going to happen after this trip?

Will North fall for another guy?