Chapter 49

This story isn't ending anytime soon don't worry guys❤️

North Black

I woke up in a bed with very little memory of last night. I had a bandage wrapped around my wrists.

I sat up and there was a red headed boy lying next to me. (Not in that way)

"Who are you!" I screamed jumping out of bed.

"W-Wyatt? You don't remember me" he turned around. I stared at him deeply for a moment before it came back.

"Oh right.. Sorry" I got back into bed.

"So what are we doing today" I sighed leaning against the headboard.

"Go to a diner, then keep driving. Maybe get on a train to-"

"What happened to my arms? I mean I know what I did but why did you wrap them? And why didn't I wake up" I interrupted

"Well you sort of passed out, not like severally though. After I grabbed you and pulled you away we sat down and you fell asleep. We slept on the bathroom for a while until I got up and carried you to bed. Then I realized your arms was bleeding pretty bad so I wrapped them up. you didn't wake up while I was doing that so I took your pulse, and I figured if I called the police they'd probably ask for contact information then that's where your dad comes in. Then you woke up but you were pretty weak so just gave you some water and fed you a pack of skittles, and you fell asleep again" he said and I smiled.

"Thanks" I said

"That's what friends are for"

"Look Wyatt. If your gonna play me just take me home" I said.

"What?" He chuckled.

"If your going to do this thing where I don't trust you but you act like you genuinely care then I start to believe you then you convince me to trust you and once I do you hurt me. Please I can't take it anymore.. Don't hurt me"

"I won't. I was never-"

"Right sorry. Everyone in my life does that I-I just figured.. I'm gonna go get ready" I said and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and pulled out a t-shirt and jeans. I tied on the same converse from last night and pulled my hair into a messy ponytail.

My clothes from last night dried so I put them back into my back pack and walked out.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

I did a quick check making sure I got everything and I got into his car. We drove for a while until he began to pull up into this place called, "Jeff's Diner"

I got out and brought my back pack with me just incase.

"Table for two?" The waitress asked, she had a southern accent which is sort of strange because we live in Canada but maybe she's from the U.S.

Wyatt nodded and she walked us to a booth in the back.

I picked up the menu and decided to get some waffles.

We ordered and my phone started ringing like crazy.

"Sorry" I faked a smile and pulled it out of my backpack.

call from unknown number.

"hello?"

"North! Its Shawn! Are you o-" I hung up before he could finish his sentence.

"Who was that?" He asked telling I was quite worried.

"No one. Just Shawn checking up on me" I said.