Chapter 15

not gonna lie this gonna be a long one so get comfortable. Also do you guys have any ship name ideas??

North Black

That night I didn't sleep. My mind wandered almost endlessly with something I never had. Happy thoughts.

I liked Shawn.

It's weird though I only realized it a couple days ago.

He's so sweet and he cares and he genuinely tries for me.

Usually whenever I have feelings or I'm scared I suck it up and act like I don't care but that's only because I'm scared to be human because I never was.

I was a robot my entire life.

I painted on a smile and kept it but my tears washed it away.

I don't know if he likes me and if I say something it might ruin everything. Like my first actual friendship.

It's too risky.

I'll just keep it in.

But- My alarm clock rang interrupting my thoughts.

God it's already morning.

Since I got 0 hours of sleep I decided to shower and then I made myself a cup of coffee and ate a granola bar.

I changed into black sweatpants and a loose white sweat shirt with a alien logo in the top right corner.

I put on some sneakers and grabbed my back pack.

"Hey, Jay!" I call upstairs.

"Yeah?"

Can you drive me to school!?" I yell.

"Sure!" He walked downstairs.

"I was just leaving" he said much quieter. I settled into his car and he pulled up into the drop of line and I waved getting out of the car.

The thought of Shawn excited me as it filled my mind.

I walked towards my locker and got my books.

"Hey it's little miss I've dated the entire school"

"Hey it's little miss I think I'm so cool but no one actually likes me and everyone wants you to die" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" She shouted. randomly

"You know if you end an argument with "whatever" your basically screaming "okay I'm too stupid to think of a comeback but you win!!"" I immitated her.

"Grow up" she rolled her eyes.

"Translation: Oh my god if you know how I feel why would you say that!?" I imitated Kim Kardasian and the hallway let out a "OHHHH" and she walked away in shame.

I smiled a little and made my way to class.

I know I should have just kept my mouth shut but I was so tired of hearing their crap.

I sat down in my usual seat and Shawn was sitting in front of me..

He leaned his chair back and whispered.

"So I heard you put those girls in there place" he whispered, his face still focused on the board.

"Yeah it felt gooood" I whispered back and he laughed.

We got out of homeroom and school felt like it never ended.

I kind of wanted (kay really) wanted to hang out with Shawn after school.