Chapter 71

North's POV

It was Thursday. The day Shawn was leaving. I got out of bed, avoiding conversation with Jay or Jessica and walked straight to the fridge.

"Sweetheart," Jay started kissing my head and I pushed him away and he sighed "he'll be back before you even know he's gone" Jay told me indirecting Shawn. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a banana and slamming the fridge shut and running upstairs.

the time came, so i walked to Shawn's house and he was sitting on the steps.

"Hey, you" I said walking up to him. "Not having second thoughts are you?" I tried to not look sad. "No" he shook his head standing to hug me. "How are you?" He whispered mid-hug "good. Proud of you" I told him.

"I know your lying to keep me calm"

"I'm sorry"

pearson airport; 6:52 pm

We were at his gate. And it was time to say goodbye he got up hugging all of his friends and family but I just kept standing there my hands to myself.

He looked at me and I walked into him, my head in his chest.

"I'll see you in two months"

"I'm going to loose Shawn. There's no wa-"

"Shh two months"

"Don't make promises you can't keep" I told him.

"I'm not. I believe I will see you again. And if I don't I will fight for you North, I love you and nothing will take you away from me" he said.

"Two months okay? I promise." He said and stuck out his pinky lifting his right eyebrow making a "trust me" face I laughed through the tears linking my pinky with his.

He pulled me by the hand into him and our lips locked, I focused wanting to remember everything that kissing him felt like because I knew it would be our last for a while.