Chapter 11

Sooo it turns out the usher wasn't kidding and we actually did get kicked out of the theatre.

"That was so funny!" I laughed stumbling out the doors of cineplex.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really I just want skittles"

"Oh look a bulk barn!" He pointed out and dragged me into it.

We tasted some different candies and then got the skittles. He payed for them and then we walked back into the forest.

Once we were there I reached into my backpack and pulled out thirty bucks.

"Here" I handed it to him.

"What why?"

"No one deserves to waste money on me" I said and held it a bit closer to him.

"It's okay I don't need it"

"Are you sure"

"Yes North. It was my treat don't worry about it." he said. "Okay". I just decided to except it and I slipped the money back into my backpack.

"Look at the sunset" I said.

"Wow it's pretty"

"I know where your going with that pick up line so don't even start" I said and he laughed.

"Wanna go sit up on the tree" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he climbed up and then helped me.

We sat next to each other and I scooted closer to him and our shoulders were touching.

I opened the bag of skittles and stuffed a lot in my mouth.

"Look I'm a chipmunk" I muttered through the food in my mouth.

"Haha yeah" he laughed.

We continued eating (normally) and it got colder.

A breeze passed my shoulder and I shivered.

"You cold?" He asked.

"Yeah"

He took off his bright flannel and wrapped around me and I clinged it to my chest.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders to keep me from falling.

I looked up at him and saw him grinning.

"What are you smiling about idiot?" I ask.

"You like me" he said proud.

"Shut up" I hit his chest and he laughed looking up at the stars.

I looked at his face briefly I don't know why.

I cuddled closer to him so I wouldn't get cold and my eyelids got heavier and heavier until I fell asleep.