update/ sorry

So umm it's no secret that my updates have been super crappy for a while now.

  I have honestly lost a lot of motivation and interest for this story. Writing is no longer fun for me and the story just doesn't attach to me the way it did before.

I'm not going to stop the book because I have a very interesting ending that is too good to abandon.

I've really been trying to write I tried all my old tricks but they never work for me. I thought maybe I've been writing this for too long and decided to start a new fanfic to get back in the rhythm, but I deleted almost all of them.

It's really annoying because when you want to look back at what you've wrote and all you did write was

"I walked to the door and swung it open. Guadalupe looked at me smiling."

That makes me want to kill myself.

Also I write for like 3-5 minutes every two days before it feels like a chore and I don't want to do it anymore

So every couple sentences are very off topic.

I feel like a terrible writer and I don't know what do to anymore.

So I'm going to take a little break from this story (it's my only story at the moment so) I'll still be on wattpad but not updating.

Also I feel like no one is reading this.

400 reads and literally no one votes so that kind of makes me not want to do this anymore.

I have one chapter I've been writing since like wensday of last week so after that update I'm done for a while.

I'm going to a One Direction concert in like two weeks and I'm probably gonna have the worst p.c.d in the history of the world, then I'm having alot of family over for a while so I'll have to spend time with them, then I'll have some dental stuff done so I'll be in to much pain to update, then school starts.

As soon as school starts (September) I'm going to be back and better than ever.

Basically, during the hell that is school I usually write in like my notebooks and stuff and publish them when I get home so yeah.

I don't know how long this is going to be but I just need a break so I can miss it again.

If you are for some reason obsessed with my stories I have ALOT more you can go read.

I honestly recommend reading "The Girl With The Pennyboard" if you haven't. It's O2L but I like it and it's at 12,000 reads which is insane.

So umm yeah thanks for reading this far.