Chapter 30

North Black

I know they say hospitals are only for sick people.. but if I'm not sick why am I here.

Being trapped in a plain white room and sweats for almost a week has taught me something, one I can't survive in prison, two you never appreciate the life that's given to you until you see the other side.

I'm constantly woken up by tears of sadden families and screams of surgeons. Hospitals are a gift but they're also a death hall.

I haven't been at school for an entire week but I still did an entire week of homework.

Shawn has been lying to my teachers, telling them I was sick and bringing me my homework.

He is all I have now.

On the bright side Jay is coming home today, it's exciting because I get to leave on Saturday!! Well it hasn't been confirmed yet but I'm sure.

"How's my princess?" Shawn asked opening my door. This has been my entire week.

"Fine" I sigh and move over so he can sit with me.

"No what's wrong?" He asked.

"Just missing life and stuff. I'm tired of this place" I said and he sat down next to me.

"I know what will make you feel better" he said.

"What?"

"Chinese food!" He smiled and handed me a box

"Thanks" I laughed and kissed his cheek. we turned on the TV and ate before my door was opened revealing Jay and Jessica.

"North!" He said, happy to see me?

He ran over to my side and hugged me.

"Oh my god I'm so glad your okay!" He smiled.

I smiled back to upset to argue.

"Can you fill this out?" I asked handing him the clipboard with the form on it. "It's finished" he said and looked at me confused. "What?-" I asked, "I finished it" Shawn said and I turned and looked at him. "Well we should go tell Dr. Grayson your here shouldn't we" Jessica said and they linked arms and walked outside.

"You finished this?" I asked confused. "Yeah" he nodded. "The questions were pretty simple I'm surprised Jessica couldn't answer them" he said and I laughed. "Come on let's finish this" he nudged me and I unpaused the TV.

I looked down at the form and decided to read some of the questions.

Sunrain Local Hospital

Doctor: Dr. Luke Sky Grayson

Patient: North Willow Black.

Age: Fifteen

Place of birth: Houston, Texas.

1) Has the patient ever shown any signs of depression, suicide, self harm etc..
Yes.

2) Has the patient ever attempted or asked about suicide?
Yes.

3) Is there a certain cause of the patients actions?
Yes.

4) Has the patient ever asked for help/therapy?
No.

5) Does the patient suffer from any mental disorders?
No.

The questions were endless but Shawn knew ever single one.

I looked up at him and he was laughing at something on TV.