Chapter 48

This is a little sad so brace yourself.

Song of the chapter: You Found Me by The Fray

Or

Song of the chapter: Shirtsleeves by Ed Sheeran

North Black

I woke up and stood up, I looked around and the memories flashed back into my mind.

12:52

My alarm clock read.

I need to leave. If Jay comes home and finds this I'm dead, if I start cleaning up I won't finish in time and there's blood stains on carpet.

I have to find a ride and leave.

I went into my closet and grabbed and old back pack.

I grabbed a bunch of a pair of jeans, 3 sweatpants, 3 shirts and a sweatshirt, a hat and sunglasses incase I need to hide, underwear,deodorant, hair ties, my wallet, my fake and real ID, and a tooth brush and tooth paste.

I zipped up my bag and showered figuring it would be the last one I would be taking in a while.

I slipped on some converse, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and my backpack and walked out the door.

I walked a while, I'm still unsure of where I'm going but I'll try to get on some kind of train.

"Going somewhere?" A farmilliar voice asked.

I looked up to see the guy who drove my home yesterday.

"Hi." I said.

"Need a ride?" He asked me

"got time?"

•••

"You really destroyed your room?" He laughed

"Yup the whole thing! Got glass everywhere!" I laughed

"Ohh man. So your running from.." His laughter faded.

"My step dad. If he comes home and found me sitting in a pile of blood and broken glass I'd be put in a mental hospital"

"Why?"

"Because of the camp"

"Oh right yeah.. So where do you plan on going?" He asked.

"Somewhere far away. You could drop me off at a train station I'll figure it out from there" I shrugged.

"No! No way! I used to be you, insecure goodie two shoes I let the world control me, tell me who I was. Until I melted down- like you did and I had no one to guide me, and now I'm gonna guide you. If you want?"

"I don't even know your name.."

"It's Wyatt and your.."

"North."

"That's a pretty name. And I'm dating "Blondie" so I won't make a move don't worry" he said and I laughed.

"What about her? What about school?" I asked.

"What about Shawn? What about school?" He asked me the same question.

"Okay let's do it" I shrugged.

"Yeah!" We high fived and I turned on the radio.

"We found love" started playing and we drove away.