MARCH 10, 2024

I'm not supposed to update tonight but he made me change my mind. He didn't do anything though he don't need to do anything. I guess, it's the thought of him that knock me to get my self together and get rid of indolence. Hence, I'm here scribbling for fancy words that'll feed my eyes and mind.

Here's a little secret. I met this guy, did I liked him from the first encounter? The answer is no. I can't remember liking a stranger. I'm not easily fooled with pretty faces nor golden status. But days passed, I didn't realize that I'm slowly getting intoxicated of his enchantment. Shaking my head and laughing at myself for thinking 'bout him and looking for him amidst the crowd. That's the symptoms of getting insane. I should've known.

I remember, this afternoon I almost tell my mother about him. I tried, I don't want to lie to my parents but I'm terrified of how will they react. Although I'm not in a relationship, I just want them to be aware of what I feel. As if I'm not numb enough to feel anything.

Perhaps, I'm not numb. I feel every single thing. I see every single detail.  Like the last time I sent a letter, a friend of mine says she really appreciates the message. And I'm thinking, I haven't written a letter for awhile. I wonder who am I gonna write this time.

Today, the lesson is to become a blessing to others. Where your presence is magic, your smile is cure, your words is comfort, and the thought of you is strength. Be the reason why someone have that splendid smile on their face.

Rain