FEBRUARY 06, 2024

Lately, it's been occuring to me that life is undoubtedly evanescent. It'll never last — we all know.

Lately, I've seen and heard some news pertaining to people, specifically, just a few years younger than me who were already drifting along the valley of peace. Loafing at the heart of paradise — far away from the cruel and barbarous conducts of people in this Earth. I remember, that girl wanted to become a well-known billionaire someday. The next day I found out, she didn't receive any plaudits nor fame. Her dreams and ambitions faded like the new paint on the wall whom washed away by the rain. "She's too young," it won't change anything no matter how much they please. Hence, they end up uttering, "Rest in peace."

In the past, children don't want to get old — scared of death. In the present time, that is not the case. Whether you're young or adult, as long as you survived 'till Friday — you earn it. We can't rely on the promise of tomorrow. What's waiting ahead, we never know.

Above all, one thing I'm certain, don't waste every second. Don't waste every chances — soon you'll realize it counts. The same with procrastination. Why procrastinate if you can do it right now? You never know if you'll have the chance to do it later. Why keep the truth if you can tell it now? You can't just bury all those feelings deep down as your body decompose in regrets and sorrow. Don't be scared to live your life as if it's your last. Every day is a new day to create memories that'll be your trophies as you get old and gray. You'll sit on the balcony watching the beauty of nature as the warm wind embraces you entirely. And you will be reminiscing the memories your younger self had owed you. Whether it's a happy or a sad memory. What matters most is that you kept it real and regrets aren't chasing you 'till your last goodbyes.

"Live your life to the fullest" Smile as much as you can.

Rain