OCTOBER 13, 2024

The wind blew gently as I gaze upon the stars. The ethereal night sky was too compassionate to carry all the heaviness I feel inside. It seems like it's the first time that I was able to breathe. My mind and my heart found the serenity under the glorious moon and stars.

For a second, I asked myself what I really feel. I eventually got answers but for some reasons, I don't feel like dwelling on it. Knowing that someone is hurting because of me, how dare me mourn for the wound my heart has gotten. It's not always about me.

Looking at the night sky, little did the star know that I am trying to reach for it. The way I try to reach for the people I care about, but it goes unnoticed. And I absentmindedly pick the flower I found pretty. It was too late when I realized that if I really like that flower, I should've not picked it but let it grow merrily. The moonlight shone so bright reflecting on the calm water. It's so surreal, like the memories that came flashing in my mind - it all seems like a dream - a wishful thinking - I still can believe that all those were real.

The cicadas' chanting in the cold night feels like a lullaby a mother sings before she left and never came back. And the warm breeze would console me whispering, "We make mistakes and not all wrongdoings can be fixed by sorry. Take the accountability."

I was used to being the victim, so I never thought that I'll hurt somebody. But it happens unexpectedly, like a shooting star that pass by - surprisingly. I closed my eyes and utter a wish - hopefully. "God, heal his heart and make him happy. I'm sorry, please forgive me." This time, I'll be mindful enough not to hurt anybody.

Rain

P.S
Temporarily signing off sa WP. Can't update na for a couple of days or months.. years.

Always take time to reflect🤍