Yr.2022

"I'm blessed to have her, not everyone has been lucky enough to have a mother"

She patiently repeated the instructions she stated awhile ago. "But ma, I really don't know how to write it". Hearing her 7 year old son's appeal made her let a deep sigh. She manage to smile and had a gentle grip on her son's hand whom holding the pencil. "I'll guide your hand again, but this is just for today. Make sure that you'll practice more so you'll be able to write your name without my help". The child cheerfully nod.

She's a mother of 3 children, a house wife. She somehow grew up in a well-off family. However, at the young age she fell in love, bear a child at 19 and got married. Her life turned upside down. Her past made her mindful about what life really is, she promised to never let her children experience all the suffering she had gone through.

She's in her late 30's, often seen wearing a slouchy tee, faded sweatshorts and flip-flops while doing the household chores— mommy duties. Together with her husband, they are able to raise their children so well that all learned to become responsible in an early age.

A good enough mother, she let's her children live to the fullest yet still being aware of does and don'ts. She allows room for mistakes, she believes that it's necessary to learn from them. She teaches them how to love unconditionally, she loves them so much. Her children feels so appreciated, she filled them with unconditional love thus having no room for seeking attention in other places just to feel important. She's quite not showy about what she feels but through humors she relates her advices, through preparing meals on the table she shows her love to them. She sets limitations, limitations that serves as self discipline and not a threat. By the way, she's my mother.

blessed,
Rain